Skip to content

Roleplaying Challenge: Ravenloft

Comments

• lockmundlockmund Member Posts: 354
    Jaheira will cast her last CLW to bolster Minsc, but that means that there will be none for the zombie cook and his foot. She scolds Minsc. "Your reckless tactics have used up my entire supply of healing. When will you learn? Then she shifts her gaze to Keldorn. "I'm just curious paladin, is this how you intend to lead our battles? I'm not impressed!"
  • The_Potty_1The_Potty_1 Member Posts: 436
    Quayle nudges Minsc doubtfully with his foot. He may not be dying but he's not much use in this condition. Then he remembers the Icon of Ravenloft, hauls it out, and activates it on Minsc.

OOC Heals 2d6+3 Once a day when used by a cleric, Adds +4 to turn Undead.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    To Jaheira: "You can't blame Keldorn. I'm surprised his old bones move at all. You know, when people reach old age their reflexes start to go, they get arthritis and calcium build-up in their joints, their eyesight goes bad, etc. etc."
    Jaheira changes her gaze to the elf and stare. "You keep that attitude and you may find yourself dual-wielding arm slings."
    "Does that mean I wouldn't have to fight?"
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    "Yer all buffle-headed, we should be trying to get put of this too darn creepy place instead of fighting ourselves!"
    I can imagine Jaheira looking like this about now.

She turns to Imoen and nod. "A warrior needs to pick her fights with care. You are correct, child. This place is making us all lose our balance."
    "Your right as rain Jaheira, don't let this place make us all loose our temper."
  • Fighting_FerretFighting_Ferret Member Posts: 229
    Our doom is inevitable, there is no reason to hurry to meet it though...
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    OOC For once I agree with Xan... We're all doomed.
    Quayle walks over to the remains of Alora, and sighs. I wish you cake and gold, little one. Perhaps even gold cake.

Then he grabs all her gear. If anyone can remember what she had, or wants anything, shout.

He examines the weapons on the walls, without much interest, and then crouches next to Minsc and gives him a shake. OK lad, I'd really like to get out of this room, so you can nap on your own time.
    As far as i can see, Alora had a Luckstone, a sling of seeking +2, a ring of protection +6 and the robes of blending.
  • Fenris308Fenris308 Member Posts: 118
    OOC: Hey all i'm back! I should have posted that i was on my long awaited month long vacation. But I assumed Minsc bit the dust. But looks like fortune smiles on the brash and foolish.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Fenris308 you got Boo's Blessing. A very powerful spell ;)
    Minsc opens his eyes as he's touched with the warmth of divine healing. With one eye open he sleepily scans his suroundings. First to Jahera then to Quayle, but a tear wells up in his one sleepy eye as this gaze comes to a stop at the sight of a limp halfling body laying nearby. "Boo, Boo?"

Boo replies "Squeek, squeeeek".

"Good to see you too my friend. Whatever STINKING evil did this will pay. Rest assured Boo, this so called Lord Strahd will receive my boot of justice straight up his butt of evil!" Minsc begins to cough and then lets out a groan of pain as blood trickles from his nose. He then sits back to rest with weapon in hand.
    @LadyRhian Bump. :)
    OOC This thread has made me hate Keldorn. I was playing BG2 ee last night and was like "I should pick up a paladin to use this brand new +5 holy avenger" Then I thought to myself "The only npc that can use it is Keldorn. That guy is a jerk and ran from the vampires when the party needed him. He also let Alora die in the dark. What a Douche" Then I realized that was just in this thread and I shouldn't hold it against cannon Keldorn.
    OOC Keldorn also stole Gertrude's doll.
    @LadyRhian Bump bump
    OOC So i'm enjoying playing through an evil campaign in BG2ee. When I was younger I would just take whatever party members I felt like and my play throughs had no continuity. This time i'm sticking to my guns. Silver Dragons tremble at my approach. Also the added character interactions are amazing. I'm taking Dorn, Korgan, Hexxat, Viconia, and the ever-so-lovable Edwin.
    As this mission seems to be dying a lingering death, I say it's time to thank @LadyRhian for her hard work, often under duress, and move on. Cheers :D
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    I apologize to everyone. I have been dealing with lots of doctor visits and other things as well. :P So, where does everyone want to go from here? Jaheira feels a slight draft coming from the Western wall. There are also three sets of stairs leading up and one set that leads both up and down.
    Jaheira tries to identify the source of the draft, feeling and poking with her spear. "Imoen, can you see any traps or other hidden surprises?"
  • Fighting_FerretFighting_Ferret Member Posts: 229
    *Follows Jaheira's suggestion...*
    OOC Well let's have a roll-call of whoever's still about? You may need to have a whip-round for new players.
    OOC Kivan is still here.
    I'll search for traps and move carefully besides Jaheira.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Between Jaheira and Imoen, you are able to find a hidden door with stairs leading down into the darkness...
    OOC: do we have lamps/torches?

Imoen will try to pick the door if it isn't opened already but before she'll search for traps.
This discussion has been closed.