Skip to content

Boo's NPC Polls Part 6: Who is the Thickest Thief?

2»

Comments

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    And this makes Monty the only NPC I voted for in two polls. Well deserved, since I consider him one of the best NPCs in the games and that says a lot for a BG1 character.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    thespace said:

mostly for the hi-yahs while he kicks open a treasure chest.

@thespace
    o.0 ...why didn't I think of that? LOVE it! I can see him round house kicking a trap to disarm it, lol
  • Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    Jan. But only because he is the only thief able to progress in this class' abilities (yoshimo dies). Otherwise, Yoshi, IF you could keep him with you, that is. Damn.
  • toanwrathtoanwrath Member Posts: 621
    I didn't do these polls in order, but I am really enjoying them.

YOSHIMO is my favorite of the thieves--I still wish for a good Yoshimo redemption mod :-(
  • CaradocCaradoc Member Posts: 92
    edited February 2014
    Good old Imoen has disarmed more traps, picked more locked and pickpocketed more goods than other thief in whole saga :) Plus I prefer mage-thieves to pure thieves.
  • casualtcasualt Member Posts: 35
    Coran is the best thief/sniper in BG1 plus he has 2 quests ish.
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited February 2014
    Imoen will always be my favorite. I wish they had kept her a pure Thief in BG2. Although I have sometimes enjoyed playing her as a Bard as well in the past via a mod (L1 NPCS and BGT, I think it was). I don't particularly enjoy using her as a Mage/Thief.

I'm a fan of Yoshimo as well.

I have recently come to appreciate Coran more than I used to, although his overall Thieving skills leave a bit to be desired.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Jan... he is a distant cousin...
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Imoen and Safana are tied! Gurls, you stole my heart. :3
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    I had to give this one to Jan since I let Monty take the best shorty title from him. They're both hilarious multi-classed short thieves, what's not to love?
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Coran the freewheeling, swashbuckling hedonist shows that adventuring can actually be good fun if you want it to. Definitely the kind of fellow I like to have around on my adventures (even though I almost always play some sort of thief single or multi myself).
    Imoen understands the idea as well, but she lacks Coran's flair.