Skip to content

I love you guys

ZaknafeinBaenreZaknafeinBaenre Member Posts: 349
edited March 2014 in Off-Topic
Sometimes it might not sound like it, but man I'm so glad that all of you BG lovers are here, sharing thoughts and experiences about this awesome game.

Since I found this sweet forum I check it every day, and it wouldn't be here without the participation of all of you. Thanks for being awesome everyone.

-Gary (my real name)
Post edited by Jalily on
elminsterJLee[Deleted User]CrevsDaakMetallomanFlashburnBlackravenDeeNeeberjackjackJuliusBorisovCorvinoKamigoroshiNonnahswriterNecomancerHurricaneRavenslightelementBelgarathMTHCTKnightOwlTPSullivan1AnduinmeaglothElrandirFredjoViconia_DeVirTeflonFuRYlolienCaloNordchickenhed[Deleted User]

Comments

• O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Jeez, your topic is so positive that I don't even feel like posting image of the Grumpy Cat here.
    elementAnduinelminsterZaknafeinBaenre
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    elementKamigoroshiZaknafeinBaenreAnduin
  • Viconia_DeVirViconia_DeVir Member Posts: 80
    I will add my voice to the chorus; your words are most welcome, abbil.
    elementZaknafeinBaenreNonnahswriterAnduin
  • CTKnightOwlCTKnightOwl Member Posts: 88
    I feel all warm and stuff.

This is a terrific forum with a great community. I am so glad it, and the games it encompass, are here.

party on
    booinyoureyesZaknafeinBaenreAnduin
  • NWN_babaYagaNWN_babaYaga Member Posts: 732
    I´m not the nicest person around always a bit rude but i like this forum here. Defintely a nice place with lots of intersting and good people!
    ZaknafeinBaenreelement
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Yeah come to the forum! We have rainbows and unicorns... we also have some bhaalspawn, but nothing is perfect :)
    CrevsDaakjackjackAnduinFredjo
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    mlnevese said:

Yeah come to the forum! We have rainbows and unicorns... we also have some bhaalspawn, but nothing is perfect :)

Come to the Pizza side mlnevese, we have, er, uhm, PIZZA!
  • ZaknafeinBaenreZaknafeinBaenre Member Posts: 349
    That poor kitty cat. That's why I have a dog.
    CrevsDaak
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Of course you love me.
    AnduinNWN_babaYagaZaknafeinBaenreCrevsDaak
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    Drugar said:

How much did you drink before making this post?

I bet this is just a post traumatic, rapturous emotion : Xan was removed from the party.

And now, what about a little hug with aunty Slayer hmm ?
  • Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    I wish online and forum love would extend to offline activities also... Right now i would like some good company, to talk, drink beer and chill out somewhere fun together... Not complaining, just wishful wishing, that's all...
    lolien
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited March 2014
    @CrevsDaak‌ I'm already in the pizza side just not in the burned side of it...
    CrevsDaakjackjack
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    Well hi gary dude ;)
    I didn't knew there would be forum like this when I first played bg1 1998.
    ZaknafeinBaenre
  • FuRYFuRY Member Posts: 21

Sometimes it might not sound like it, but man I'm so glad that all of you BG lovers are here, sharing thoughts and experiences about this awesome game.

Since I found this sweet forum I check it every day, and it wouldn't be here without the participation of all of you. Thanks for being awesome everyone.

-Gary (my real name)

I feel nausous.

It does feel more of a community than how it was back on Gamespy which generally consisted of clans insulting one another. (I wasn't around for MPlayer or rather I didn't have internet let alone a PC that could handle it... Or money to buy the game)
  • FuRYFuRY Member Posts: 21

-Gary (my real name)

I feel nausous.

It does feel more of a community than how it was back on Gamespy which generally consisted of clans insulting one another. (I wasn't around for MPlayer or rather I didn't have internet let alone a PC that could handle it... Or money to buy the game)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    I love you all guys too.

BTW, Gary ( @ZaknafeinBaenre‌ ), how are you (last active May 30)? We still remember you, drow warrior:)

Also, it seems the story of @booinyoureyes‌ and then @Blackraven‌ has repeated itself again with @CaloNord‌ (joined September 2012 but became active only in June 2014) xD
    CaloNordBlackravenbooinyoureyesjackjack