Skip to content

Hexxat is immune to fatigue

ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
Apologies if this has already been reported. It seems that Hexxat is immune to the effects of fatigue (for being awake for 24+ hours) but she still complains about it in party chat. The fatigue icon never appears on her portrait.
My guess is that she shouldn't be immune to fatigue even though she is a vampire.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    I think she is supposed to be immune to fatigue as it is suggested in certain dialogs that she doesn't sleep when the rest of the group does. I am not sure why she complains about it though.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited May 2014
    I would like to see a savegame to see if she is immune to fatigue or just immune to the fatigue portrait icon. Please zip and attach one with her being very tired (since the fatigue meter is in the CRE file structure).
    elminster
    Her amulet gives her immunity to effect: Fatigue bonus
    elminsterCrevsDaak
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    @LiamEsler‌ any idea who decides whether Hexxat should get fatigued or not so we can raise the right issue.
    Thanks
    @Gate70 Liam hasn't been around much lately since he is currently working on this.
    jackjack
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Ah, thanks @Tresset‌ I tend to miss all those sorts of announcements. Good on him.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Hey, just a quick pop in - she probably should be immune to fatigue as a vampire, yep. Not sure this is an easy fix.
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @LiamEsler‌ Even your one-minute pop in is always a flash of brilliance, giving us smt we didn't know before.

I can't pass by this chance and say: Hi there! How d'you do?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    My completely uneducated guess is that the "I'm tired let's rest now" string is based on your fatigue score, which is independent of the fatigue effects.

That being said, I can see Hexxat complaining about walking all day even if she doesn't physically need to rest.
    JuliusBorisovLiamEsler
  • FinaLfrontFinaLfront Member Posts: 260
    I wonder why they bothered with the fatigued voice acting at all.

Well, I guess it would only take 1 second to record, "I'm tired" while they were at it. So I shouldn't even bother posting this.

But I'm going to anyways.
    JuliusBorisov
  • AlmateriaAlmateria Member Posts: 257
    Can't you just replace the tired dialogue with a null string? Its not hard.