Skip to content

Wait What... The Wedding Thread! (Archived for Posterity) ;)

CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
edited July 2014 in Off-Topic
Now, I'm not right sure how off topic is permitted, but, let's do this.
Now, I've been with this girl for quite awhile now and she insisted that she be asked this question in public, however, since we have a 1 year old and getting out is a little tricky I'm going to interpret it as follows. [ Since we're both massive nerds and we met on the internet, this seemed fitting! ;) ]
@Jessicakrystal , will you marry me?
Post edited by CaloNord on
[Deleted User]RavenslightSionIVNonnahswriterAnduinFredjoAristilliusjackjackelminsterbooinyoureyesJessicaKrystalmeaglothJuliusBorisovMacHurtomlnevesePeccalolienMathsorcererPibaroMetallomanCorianderSethDavisTurinRaphaeAndreaColomboBusticationcmk24EffinyScooterBoozilladustbubsyBerconkillerrabbitFlashburnElrandirSouthpawJenzafarTarotMasterALIENdementedHeindrichZanianButtercheesebrus

Comments

• AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    :D man, I looove these kinds of things. Congratulations both!
    CaloNordNonnahswriterJuliusBorisovJessicaKrystal
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Woooo! Congratulations :D
    booinyoureyesCaloNordJuliusBorisov
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    That is awesome! Congratulations!
    booinyoureyesCaloNordjackjackJuliusBorisov
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Hehehe thank you so much guys!! :D@booinyoureyes You are correct! She did miss an important step!! :O
    booinyoureyesCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
    I must say, this went much better then I thought it would! :) If it's okay with you guys I think we should keep this thread aye? :)
    JuliusBorisovbooinyoureyesjackjack
    Hehehehe! Thank you guys! :D I dunno if there is such a thing as to much ;) Hehe I just thought I'd share it with you guys, BG has, in my opinion, the best community there is with many of you guys being fans since 1998 so I couldn't think of people I'd rather have being involved ;) Besides, we all have one thing in common! :D
    JuliusBorisovjackjackFredjo