Skip to content

When will the BGII: EE for Android be released?

When will the BGII: EE for Android be released? I've bought the PC Edition already, but actually I'd like to buy the android edition as well for the my tablet.

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Cyruschen0112, you should probably wait until the first Enhanced Edition is released for Android before expecting the second. I have also moved your topic to the Android category rather than the bugs section. :-)
  • Cyruschen0112Cyruschen0112 Member Posts: 55
    That sounds would be a long time...
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    I remember seeing a tweet from Trent saying that the Android version of BG2:EE will be released "shortly" after BG:EE since both games use the same engine.
    I have stopped playing the PC version of the BG II EE. I hate to turn on the desktop every time and stay sitting in front of it for long. I am expecting the release of android version.
    I only hope the android version will be as good as the ipad version, I have a feeling that they focus on ipad rather than android.
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    I have been beta testing BG:EE for android and so far it is amazing. Right now they are working on stabilizing the frame rate across all the different android devices. To see the latest information about the android testing you can check out http://forum.baldursgate.com/categories/android-beta.
  • Dice42Dice42 Member Posts: 55

When will the BGII: EE for Android be released? I've bought the PC Edition already, but actually I'd like to buy the android edition as well for the my tablet.

I'm afraid you've joined the club (welcome, we have t-shirts) of us who've been asking that for over a year.
    But hopefully it's not too far away with the Beta Testing for BG:EE well under way! Too excited for it
    I hope it could be coming more faster, I am expecting the release of bg2ee.
  • OresiasOresias Member Posts: 8
    Hi,
    Now that BG1:EE is out on Android, can we expect a release date of BG2:EE for Android soon?
    I really enjoyed BG1 on my tablet and hope to play BG2 on it very soon.
  • WalstafaWalstafa Member Posts: 116
    I think the time table is something like this:

Finish 1.3 client for BG:EE PC.
    Build BGII:EE client patch 1.3
    Somewhere in the middle of the 1.3 work, I imagine Android will happen, because that's roughly when it happened for BG:EE.

Trust me, I'm as desperate as you are.
  • Delirious17Delirious17 Member Posts: 1
    Please hurry I hate waiting for this awesome game!
    When will the android version of BG 2 EE come?? I'm still waiting. waiting too long...
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    The devs have said that BG 2 EE will come to Android after the 1.3 patch.