Skip to content

Sword coast roleplay - One sentence per post

The_Potty_1The_Potty_1 Member Posts: 436
Simple rules

1) Set in the sword coast.
2) Anyone may play, no link of character to forumite.
3) Post a single sentence.
4) Wait for someone else to post before you can post again.
5) You're not Joyce, keep your sentences below 100 words.
JuliusBorisov

Comments

• The_Potty_1The_Potty_1 Member Posts: 436
    OK thanks to my fabulous daughter (she made me say that), and chaotic shiny, we have a main character : http://chaoticshiny.com/chargen.php

Name: Geza
    Race: elf

Motivation: curiousity
    Class: cleric
    Current Mood: drunk

Attractiveness: 3 on a scale of 1-10
    Eyes: green
    Hair: platinum blonde
    Height: short
    Other: unusual tattoos

Competence: 6 on a scale of 1-10

Main Weapon: none (bare hands, magic, mental powers, or pacifist)

Favourite Sin: Gluttony
    Believes In: Self
    Element: Wind/Air

Sucker for: the 'bad boy/girl' look
    Annoyed by: gratuitous violence
    Hobby: studies languages

Satisfaction with life: 85%
    Satisfaction with self: 55%
    lolien
    Geza staggered a little as they made their way out of the Nashkel mines, glared at Jaheira, then without any warning at all, threw up into the bushes.
    JuliusBorisovlolienalastair93
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Jaheira simply crossed her arms and shook her head. "Angry with me, are you? You should not be surprised; I told you the burn of alcohol would not settle well."
    JuliusBorisovlolien
    Geza lurched to her feet, swaying gently, and snarled, 'You killed him, he yielded, then you killed him.'
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • Adrenal_AxeAdrenal_Axe Member Posts: 1
    OOC: okay so I haven't played BG in a while so tell me if I screw up anywhere with plot.

Minsc strolled out of the cave mouth, stroking the bulge in his bag that could only be identified as Boo. "you elves can't hold your wine. it was after the SECOND time he surrendered. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, watch it! I'm huge."
    badbromanceJuliusBorisovlolien
    Jaheira pointedly ignored the bumbling ranger. "He was trying to fool you, girl. Anyone could see that. If I had not acted when I did, you could have been killed."
    JuliusBorisovlolien
    You can post anything as any character, and I really don't care if you screw up the plot, or have more than 6 in the party, or troll, really, if it gets going it should be self-repairing, and we're hopefully only using the plot as a framework.

KIvan followed Minsc out of the cave holding the last of the wine, which he finished while picturing Jaheira naked.
    JuliusBorisov
    :/ But what if I don't like screwing plots?

"HA!" Geza pointed at Kivan, then glared at Jaheira, smiling crookedly. "Snap at me, will you? Yer just jealous ya didn't get any booze for yourself!"
    JuliusBorisovlolien

Kivan smirked at Geza, put an innocent expression on as Jaheira glanced at him, then said, 'the difference is that I can still hit things luv', drew an arrow, and completely failed to hit a nearby tree.
    JuliusBorisovlolienButtercheesesemiticgoddess
  • SethWinternightSethWinternight Member Posts: 25
    Khalid dusted off his armor, the usual trepidation in his voice, especially after such a botched escapade. "G-g-geez dear, at least warn me when you do that!"
    lolienJuliusBorisov
    Kivan said 'Sorry d-d-dear' to Khalid with a deadpan expression, then wiggled his eyebrows at Jaheira.
    lolienButtercheeseJuliusBorisovsemiticgoddess
  • PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335
    Solemnly staring into the crackling blue flames emanating from the magical sword known as the Moonblade held loosely in his hands, Xan let out an exasperated sigh before looking up at his newly met liberators, “The sun shines out here – enjoy it without quibbling, for we are all surely soon to be dead.”
    lolienJuliusBorisov
    On queue, Lamala and her Amazons arrive from the East, and say 'You there, is your name Geza, hurry up and answer, for your life depends upon it.
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    "Yer all buffleheaded," Imoen scoffed, putting a fire arrow to her bow while the amazons waited impatiently for Geza's answer.
    lolienJuliusBorisov
    Kivan notched another arrow, smiled nastily, and said 'Lighten up girl, we're not going to tell you our names, so why don't you and your little amazons wander back to whereever you came from'.
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • KrongirKrongir Member Posts: 19
    Xan sighed "why does my torment continue? Life...is so hollow."
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Geza grinned, thinking he knew an ambush when he saw one, and drew his weapon as he said, "That it is, who wants to know?"
    JuliusBorisov
    Geza's female, rolled up using chaotic shiny.

JuliusBorisovlolien
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    A squirrel twitched excitedly as she watched the humanoids below, quickly scrambling higher when the sound of hungry wild dogs reached her ears.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Kivan shoots the squirrel with an arrow and proceeds to rip a partially digested nut from its stomach and balances it atop his head.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
    edited December 2014

Geza chuckled, and said, 'Oh Kivan, you mad fool, kiss me'.

[Spoiler]EDIT Wait, does that sound like gratuitous violence to you?

Sucker for: the 'bad boy/girl' look
    Annoyed by: gratuitous violence

OK I'm pretty sure Geza would not really say this, but on the other hand, she is drunk, so I'm leaving it. Squirrels can be fierce.[/Spoiler]
    kcwisewubblelolien
    It was then that a wild dog sprang out and bit Kivan on the backside.
    wubbleJuliusBorisovlolien
    Lamalha did a creditable impersonation of an huffy teenager, and said 'no no, don't mind us, we've got all day'.
    wubblelolienkcwiseJuliusBorisov
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Minsc launched Boo through the air while shouting "Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES! RRAAAARRRGGHH!". Boo landed on lamalha and started nibbling at her eyes.
    lolienkcwiseJuliusBorisov
    Meanwhile, back in Beregost, a burglar was caught trying to pilfer valuables from the Thunderhammer smithy.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    edited December 2014
    Shooting back to the scene with Lamalha, Stoat uses HiPS to disappear before backstabbing all of her companions one by one, causing each of them to explode.
    wubblekcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien
    "F-friends, this be no o-ordinary f-f-ferret!" Khalid stammered, a wild look in his eye.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Stoat stopped, looking on with appreciation as Boo finishes tearing out Lamalha's eyes, then turned to the group and said "Yes, and I would like to join your group."
    wubblekcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien
    Minsc glared at the Ferret, and said 'Boo does not like the way you wiggle your HiPS, are you using third edition?'
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien