Skip to content

What phobia do you have? Which race will you not play?

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I almost voted for dwarves- but I can't play a character with a -2 to int. i hat playing dumb characters. Most of my peeps have 15-19 int, even when they don't need it.
    elminsterkaguanalolienRavenslight
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    edited August 2014
    I can't vote. I love all the races.

Humans? They're boring as hell so I rarely play them, but I can't bring myself to say I have a phobia of them.

Elves? Ha! No. I think they're overdone and too "incredible", but I still like them.

Gnomes? Not my absolute favorite race by any stretch of the imagination, but I like them a lot.

Orcs are beautiful caring people! Peel away their tough exterior and you will find the sweetest ball of murderous love ever!

Dwarves? Dun't insult me dwarven friends, or I'll gut ye and leave ye ta tha dogs!

Halflings are the most spectacular race in existence! Their charm and talents are incredible and they deserve to be raised above the other races! Or at least get them some stilts or something so they can look the other races in the eyes...

Edit: In retrospect, hell seems like it would be the opposite of boring, so I will say that humans are as boring as dirt instead.
    Post edited by Elrandir on
    kaguanalolienKamigoroshiRavenslight
  • TuthTuth Member Posts: 233
    Two words: Jan Jansen.
  • TuthTuth Member Posts: 233
    He's a walking comic relief, unfunny and annoying. One of the worst NPCs I've ever seen.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Thank you @lolien
    Those are seriously darling!
    AnduinElrandirjackjack
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    @lolien those dolls are still ugly orc lol
    RavenslightAnduin
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    CrevsDaak said:

I have to admit that I never rolled a Halfling character.
    I know, even I am ashamed.

It's okay, they're not always fat enough to be rolled. But they're always small enough to be punted. You know the saying: "A halfling punt a day keeps those pests at bay."
    ElrandirAnduinRavenslightjackjack
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    CrevsDaak said:

I have to admit that I never rolled a Halfling character.
    I know, even I am ashamed.

Sorry @CrevsDaak‌ but your post appeared at the bottom of page 1 and I missed it...

And the reason I need to quote you is because...

THE LORD OF CHAOS, IS ORDERLY ENOUGH, NOT TO PLAY A HALFLING ? ! ? ! ?

Perhaps you should be renamed the Lord of almost chaos...

Or the Lord of chaotic when I feel like it...

Or the lord of lollipopguildaphobia... Hmmm... That is quite a chaotic sort of name...
    ElrandirRavenslightjackjackCrevsDaak
    Anduin said:

Or the lord of lollipopguildaphobia... Hmmm... That is quite a chaotic sort of name...

That is a veryyyyyyyyyyyy long name to call someone lol in the end it will get sorted to lord of lolli :)
    AnduinRavenslightjackjacklolien
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Anduinjackjack
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    kaguana said:

lord of lolli :)

We have a winner!
    AnduinRavenslightjackjack

kaguana said:

lord of lolli :)

We have a winner!
    Thank you, thank you I'm honor :)
    AnduinRavenslightjackjack
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    Oh you just know people will get Lord of Lolli confused with Lord of Loli. And that's something no one wants.
    KamigoroshijackjackAnduin
    It not loli it lollllliii ;)
    Anduinlolien
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    Couldn't play an Orc... Not really phobic, but I like my characters to be fast, smart and charming... I also never play a Dwarf for the same reasons.
    AnduinRavenslightmeagloth
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    abacus said:

Couldn't play an Orc... Not really phobic, but I like my characters to be fast, smart and charming... I also never play a Dwarf for the same reasons.

Dwarves can be very charming.
    RavenslightjackjackCrevsDaakmeagloth
  • LeonLeon Member Posts: 83
    doh so many weakling dwell here. The only person who doesnt respect strength is the one who wasnt pushed or beaten enough. Orcs are wonder race- they represent everything TRUE: they seldom lie,their intention are clear and not hidden, they respect strength as strength is gained after very long training and require huge will power. And to know who you are, or what you are made of.
    The true is that elves are made of "egocentric weak meat".
    Dwarfes are good because they can take a swings, while gnomes can be clever and not cocky like most elves.
    Half elves is strange breed, they probably came when first human choose to rape elven whores( doent fit to the cocky and full esteem that whores can be only human eh?)
    Halfings arent even race but Sub race. The can only steal, and even then they are too weak to carry the good equipment. Squire halfing? sounds like Orc sorcerer(possible but unlikely).
    Humans - can be different from one another so its impossible to hate all race based on one personal (Eldoth or Skie).
    Anyway, "charming" and beautiful races such as elves should have they skin peeled off, and insides turned out so the people around see that they are just decaying organic matter as everything else.
    Elves are the equivelent of politicians,bad actors and people who are fond of makeup(gays).
    I dont hate them, i just want erase them.
    All the message was written from Orc prospective with no ill intention toward anyone beside snob weak ass race. sponsored by http://www.orcs.ca/
    Kamigoroshi
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Ah'm not afeared-a you folks, usin' yer big words an' talkin' all like yer a buncha scienticians. I wanned-a go g o school, I'd-a gone-a school, learn to read me some books!

I don't like Warforged. YOU'RE A GOLEM.
    CrevsDaakjackjacklolien
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Leon said:

Elves are the equivelent of politicians,bad actors and people who are fond of makeup(gays).
    I dont hate them, i just want erase them.
    All the message was written from Orc prospective with no ill intention toward anyone beside snob weak ass race.

Uh, what?
    ElrandirCrevsDaaklolien