Skip to content

Who is your BG waifu/ husbando?

Comments

• InvictusCobraInvictusCobra Member Posts: 108
    For me it's got to be Aerie. The age gap with Jaheira kinda freaks me out and Viconia whilst becoming a good person in the end, is too aggressive for me. Aerie stimulates the "beta faggot" and White Knight in me while getting bonus points for the character development over the saga. Also, since K-ON! was referenced, Aerie also gets points for Moe. :D
  • SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    I picked other...mostly due to the fact that I have multiple waifus and husbandos. I'm also going to include mods because...yeah. Mods.

Waifu List:
    1. Neera
    2. Aerie
    3. Tashia
    4. Yvette
    5. Imoen

Husbando List:
    1. Coran
    2. Kivan
    3. Xan
    4. Arath
    5. Adrian

Runner Up Husbando List:
    1. Darian
    2. Tsujatha
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Harems are important in a fangirl/boy's life UvU
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470
    Meanbunny said:

Out of the options above, I pick Viconia. For some reason, one of my RL fantasies has always been to hook up with a real Dark Elf.

Yeah your not the only one who wouldn't mind something like that. I didn't know being consistently reminded that I'm an inferior species was such a good thing.
    Archaos said:

Imoen.
    I have a thing for smart, cute and mischievous/playful, girl-next-door types. And that pink hair is the cherry on top.

Aerie is pretty too but a bit too low on confidence for my tastes. And a bit too much drama for me.
    Jaheira is too "on-top" and dominant as well. She feels more like a mother or elder sister.
    Viconia is hot but you know that she's the girl that will use you and dump you. And be a general bitch.

You are not getting bored with Imoen.

My Hero!
  • ifupaulineifupauline Member Posts: 405
    edited September 2014
    Post edited by Heindrich on
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688
    Neera.
    She has *short* *blond* hair and looks so beautiful and cute. Also she acts pretty arrogant and bitchy, which means I'd probably fall for her pretty fast...
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Calmar said:

Neera.
    She has *short* *blond* hair and looks so beautiful and cute. Also she acts pretty arrogant and bitchy, which means I'd probably fall for her pretty fast...

I believe her hair is canonically pink. It does mention it several times in game.
    It looks fairly white to me, maybe with a pink/ purple tint. Hurrm.
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    Going for an in-depth description, I agree with Buttercheese. For a more simple answer, though, I agree with Meags.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

It looks fairly white to me, maybe with a pink/ purple tint. Hurrm.

Yea. I wish we had gotten second portraits for bg2 ee character, so we could see them from a different angle.
    But yes, it looks mostly white with a pink tint, but to be fair, hair dye is hard to come by while adventuring, and you don't get a whole lot of free time.
    Pink hair? Magic abilities?! Adorable Personality!!! It's as if Neera is trying to replace Imoen as my Waifu! The devil of an elf...Excuse me half-elf.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    edited September 2014

Pink hair? Magic abilities?! Adorable Personality!!! It's as if Neera is trying to replace Imoen as my Waifu! The devil of an elf...Excuse me half-elf.

I WILL FIGHT YOU FOR H...ehh, that got old.

I, too, need a waifu/hoosbando harem.
    Remember guys, mod characters and non-companions are good to go, too ~

Remember guys, mod characters and non-companions are good to go, too ~

Ohh I'm rather fond of Isra she can caviler my heart any day.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    That tasty Aerie.
    edited September 2014
    I heard she tastes like chicken.
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    He"xxx"at for a black vampire girl is the only woman I'd consider marrying, she never ages, is strong as F (can you imagine what she can do in bed?) sexy and all dark and shit => HELM YEAH!!
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    Aerie
    Jaheira
    Viconia
    Neera
    Hexxat
    Nalia
    Imoen
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Now these people are just cheating. "Why choose when I can have them all!?"
    One does not simply pick a favourite when you have to choose between pizza and icecream.
  • GrayleGrayle Member Posts: 43
    No one likes Bodhi for some reason... I think she's hot.
    Grayle said:

Yeah about that...I thought she was hot until I found out she was Jon's sister and then I just hated her because I hate jon and everything about him.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Grayle said:

I am with you! You've got somebody who falls into the "Loving the Unliving" camp, here!
    Hexxat is prettier :T
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Mmm...pizza-flavored ice cream.
    I'm not into afros on women... So while I'm not exactly a fan of the living dead (except Anduin) I think I'd prefer Bodhi.
    On who? Anduin or Bodhi? =p