Skip to content

Do you have a secret crush on a forum member?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DungeonnoobDungeonnoob Member Posts: 315
    I have softspot for @Effiny Jpeg,its hall of fame awesome,nurses,women with dark hair/blue eyes,dark hair/green eyes,i could go on and on:P
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited September 2014
    ugh its like valentines day at high school all over again.

So many memories, so much mental scarring
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    @element Really? I mean, Valentine's Day still had a lot of pull for me in elementary school and early middle school, but after sufficient heartbreaks and disillusionment I decided the whole thing was a sham. Love exists, but not in that form. It's weird, it's real, it's awkward, it's wonderful, and it's terrible. Nothing that would fit onto a card (or a dry candy heart... which brings us back to @Anduin , is your heart candied?).
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Ah true love
  • SquireSquire Member Posts: 511
    @LordRumfish‌ I'm sure Valentine's Day is great if you happen to be the type of person who gets attention from persons of the opposite gender, but if you're the type of person who gets nothing from anybody year after year, it can be quite unpleasant, especially during the teenage years. Fortunately for me, I went to an all boys school, so we were all in the same boat. :-P

Back on topic, I have had one or two cyber-crushes before, but they never really went anywhere. It doesn't tend to happen anymore, for some reason...maybe I don't spend enough time getting to know people, or maybe I simply haven't met anybody lately who takes my fancy. ;-)
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    edited September 2014
    I didn't go to an all boy school. :(

Might have had a chance at all woman school though. . .

Nah probably not. . .
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Regurgitation!

You would regurgitate my, not bitter in the slightest and actually taste quite sweat kidneys!

This ship, errr, pyramid has sailed!

So... @mlnevese‌ is playing the hard to get game...
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Anduin Who? Me? No I play in Core Rules, not hard... Hmmmmm... Do you mean other game?
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    That's far too much work, @Anduin , all one really needs to know is that a pull on the pull-it and a push on the push-it makes the pickles go into the jar. Bonus internets if you get the reference.
  • EffinyEffiny Member Posts: 378

I have softspot for @Effiny Jpeg,its hall of fame awesome,nurses,women with dark hair/blue eyes,dark hair/green eyes,i could go on and on:P

Heeey, thanks! :-)))
  • SquireSquire Member Posts: 511
    bengoshi said:

I was in the process of typing the name finally when my tablet crashed and I had to restart it... Its crash is against any crush it seems...

Funny how often that happens, isn't it? ;)

• ItomonItomon Member Posts: 187
    omg did i vote on this? I hope to see my own answer wit this post .-.
  • old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    Platon approves this sP ,
    I do not.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    "The great oak might crush a building when it falls, but the sapling that seeps its roots through the foundation will stop the building in the first, lest the cellars leak and the fungoids take the builders" (Cernd)

Crush on a building, crush on a building!