Skip to content

Evil squirrel of death in Easthaven?!

2»

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Zeckul said:

Disintegrate in Icewind Dale doesn't destroy the target's items as far as I can tell.

I assume it will in the EE engine though.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724

Oh, I have some big, big news.

When I returned to Easthaven on my latest playthrough after getting through Lower Dorn's Deep
    , I attacked the squirrel and it died, alright. Is it only invincible at the beginning of the game?

RiP, poor squirrel! Your deeds won't be forgotten.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    This just in from completely unreliable news sources: Squirrels as a playable race in IWDEE!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    kcwise said:

This just in from completely unreliable news sources: Squirrels as a playable race in IWDEE!

Can't wait to play as one!
  • SereverusSereverus Member Posts: 70
    right I need to build a lot of skill with modding though
  • diggerbdiggerb Member Posts: 132
    Poke it with a stick.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875

Nimran said:

kcwise said:

Can't wait to play as one!
    I have loads of squirrel friends. They think I am nutz.

You make a good snack, do you?
  • alithegreatalithegreat Member Posts: 24
    Lanetolsun's magnificent necro-thread , but this info seems to be nowhere.
    The squirrel at the start is killable via black blade of disaster also, again nothing special happens.

BUT, As of the latest version , if you kill the squirrel that Cyclops chasing when you return to Easthaven, lots of squirrels will spawn and they will be hostile. They are regular squirrels and although more than one pack spawns, i did not see any "special" one. Still it was unexpected and fun. I 've never killed it before so i don't know if this was there at the original, previous patches etc.

6cb0y7teon66.jpg
    se0abs00emn7.jpg