A Frosty Journey: The IWDEE Kitpack
- 34 new kits. With more on the way!
- Additional dialogue between an Icepriest of Auril character and Lysan (as well as a few other characters like Hrothgar).
- Unique biographies and kit colours for each kit.
- Giant Killer
- Divinate of Mystra
- Divinate of Mielekki
- Divinate of Ilmater
- Brother or Sister of the Pure Flame (Kossuth - Lawful Neutral)
- Child of the Passive Voice (Oghma)
- Disciple of the Changeless Face (Grumbar)
- Disciple of the Phoenix (Kossuth - Lawful Good)
- Disciple of the Salamander (Kossuth - Lawful Evil)
- Disciple of the White Rod (Loviatar)
- Disciple of the Yielding Way (Eldath)
- Monk of the Old Order (no deity)
- Monk of the Order of the Long Death (no deity)
- Monk of the Shimmering Wind (Akadi)
- Monk of the Shining Hand (Azuth)
- Monk of the Weeping Friars (Ilmater)
- Zealot of the Written Word (Deneir)
- Pest Controller
- Vermin Slayer
- Earthwalker of Grumbar
- Shaman of Gruumsh
- Priest of Luthic
- Icepriestess of Auril
- Iceguardian of Uluntiu
- Hivemaster Download Link
You can download it herehttp://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1099-a-frosty-journey-the-iwdee-kitpack/Compatibility
Provided you don't use the "Cleric Kit Penalties" and "Druid Kit Penalties" components this kitpack should be compatible with other mods.Bug Reporting
: Though I was sure to test each of them it is entirely possible that these kits could have bugs. If you do experience kit or spell specific bugs feel free to report them here. Also don't be using this mod when making any bug reports to Overhaul.
With all that in mind you can find more details about the kits in the next few posts below. Special Thanks CrevsDaak
- For his kit mod instructions. This wouldn't be possible if those hadn't been written. If you haven't seen it check it out here.http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/34119/how-to-making-kit-mods-for-the-ee/p1
(Also for help with figuring out how dialogue works)Overhaul/Camdawg
- For all their work on IWDEE. Camdawg in particular since I took advantage of some leftover 2DA work for the Priest of Tempus to figure out how to not just grant spells but also base it off of alignment.Wisp
- and anyone else involved with Weidu updating.Argent77
- For all the work put into Near Infinity. I found it to be tremendously helpful here.Isaya
- For help figuring out dialogue.Saigon1983
- For providing a Russian translation and pointing out minor tra errors.