Skip to content

Happy Halloween!

meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
I'm Xan for Halloween.
imageimageimage

(This is me at fencing holding a practice rapier; I wore it to school)

Also, my little brother was a knight. I made it for him by making the armor out of cardboard and putting aluminum flashing over it so it looked like metal.
imageimage

Is anyone else doing anything at Halloween?
NonnahswriterCrevsDaakkcwiseelminsterrufus_hobartbooinyoureyeslolienRavenslightAnduindementedJuliusBorisovElrandirTuthjoluv

Comments

• SquireSquire Member Posts: 511
    edited November 2014
    Is that one of Hanwei's sparring rapiers?
    lolien
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Ay! the pictures are sideways on the desktop!
    vanilla...
    lolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Yes... I will rule all. But I don't care if your alive or dead. This is why I deem Tiax to be s soft pansy.
    booinyoureyesrufus_hobartlolienCrevsDaak
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited November 2014
    When I uploaded my pictures (like the one that Lolien added a MASSIVE EPIC beard to) I rotated them all sideways before uploading. It worked out like that.

I think it happens from pictures that you get off your phone or something. Maybe the resolution?

Wait, you have a little brother? I coulda swore you told me you were an only child. I like his costume! Pretty cute with the awesome sword you made him. How old is he?
    lolien
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

When I uploaded my pictures (like the one that Lolien added a MASSIVE EPIC beard to) I rotated them all sideways before uploading. It worked out like that.

I think it happens from pictures that you get off your phone or something. Maybe the resolution?

Wait, you have a little brother? I coulda swore you told me you were an only child. I like his costume! Pretty cute with the awesome sword you made him. How old is he?

Lol @booinyoureyes‌, no! I have three siblings; I'm the oldest of three boys and a girl.
    lolienbooinyoureyes
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    edited November 2014

So now that we have a Xzar and a Safana, where can we find enough for an entire party?

I believe @Anduin‌ would be the closest thing we have to a Tiax

Plus @CrevsDaak‌ is already the spitting image of Imoen...

I could be Yeslick or Korgan, thanks to @lolien‌

citizenx

Also, you both look way young. Its scary. When did I become an adult, and who allowed that to happen? I wanna go trick or treating now...
    Well last I checked, @meagloth's still in high school (correct me if I'm wrong!). I don't know what my excuse is, but I will say it's not the first time someone's pointed out my youthful face.

Me as Safana? o_o;; Well, I guess I do look the part, but...
    lolienbooinyoureyes
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Squire said:

use a longbow made from Dutch yew!

Jealous! TT_TT All I have is a lame beginner's composite shortbow. (...Somewhere...)
    CrevsDaakbooinyoureyeslolienelminster
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Elrandir said:

I was Sam Winchester on Halloween itself, but I don't have any pics of it right now

By Clangeddin's twin axes! Remember that friend of mine who looks EXACTLY like you? He was Sam our senior year of college lol.
    lolien
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    XD So Quartz is my twin in activities and interests, and your friend is my twin in appearance... Disturbing... I must admit, I only recently started watching Supernatural, but I absolutely adore it now.
    booinyoureyeslolien