Skip to content

5 Reasons why Beamdog's Beamblog for Beamdog Blogs will literally blow your mind

DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
Today Beamdog joins in the internet's time-honored tradition of posting selfies, editorials, and numbered lists for all the world to see. We call it the Beamblog, because it's Beamdog's blog.

The Beamblog will be where we post exciting and tasty news bits about our company's current and upcoming projects, as well as the inside scoop on all our favorite ice creams.

Over the next few weeks and months we'll also be bringing over all of the old Candlekeep Library entries to this blog, as well as some of the more exciting contests from our forums. Keep an eye on the Beamblog and you won't miss a thing.

Our first blog post is a spotlight on Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, which is something you may have heard about. Read the Beamblog Now!

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Neat :)
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    whats the difference...?? You got twitter and your homepage..

Just asking..

No need to be rude...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • aqzinaaqzina Member Posts: 28
    literally?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    No miniature giant space hamsters? Clearly beamdog have their priorities in the wrong order.
  • Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    @wubble obviously thats why the patch has taken so long is they have tried procure said hamsters. They must have given up and went ahead finishing the patch. In the case of these perfectly logical event, their priorities were correct!
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    @Amber_Scott‌, interesting read, thank you! However, is it perhaps possible that we get a general idea/update on what patches/bugfixes Beamdog is working on for the three games already released?
  • Amber_ScottAmber_Scott Member Posts: 513
    New Beamblog post up. Behold the glory of our CVGA trophy and hear Mark Meer's acceptance speech.

http://www.beamdog.com/beamblog
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Wasn't a very long acceptance speech, in fact it's rather short.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DKnightDKnight Member Posts: 307
    All I really care about is BG Adventure Y. I want to know about what he or she did in between. After that comes out i am buying a steambox and playing BG1 EE, BG2 EE, IWDale1 EE and BG2 YEE on my steam box console in front of tv. The battle will cometh, the evil will runeth and something something, heh.
This discussion has been closed.