Skip to content

SPECIAL

2»

Comments

• kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    There's nothing civil about this war, son.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    In that case I'll grab a shotgun...

...aargh damn gun laws! ooh I know I have a Kukri around here somewhere, oh wait fixed blade more than 3 inches. Looks like I'm limited to a Swiss army knife. It doesn't compare well to a holy avenger :(
    I asked the Bhaalspawn to upgrade my hilt with spoon, fork, saw, and scissor attachments, but would he listen? Noooo... "That's not practical!" "When would I ever use that?" Meanwhile, he's scrounging around for demon parts and bits of old yarn to upgrade every silly weapon he finds, whether he even will use it or not! Wielders can be such a pain.
    kcwise said:

I asked the Bhaalspawn to upgrade my hilt with spoon, fork, saw, and scissor attachments, but would he listen? Noooo... "That's not practical!" "When would I ever use that?" Meanwhile, he's scrounging around for demon parts and bits of old yarn to upgrade every silly weapon he finds, whether he even will use it or not! Wielders can be such a pain.

That's odd I'm sure Cromwell offered to fix a spork attachment to you.
  • OudynOudyn Member Posts: 74
    Unfortuantely, I didn't have enough gold for the spork...
    Let's see... I live in Canada. Pretty sure it's legal for me to have a hunting rifle without issue. brb, I'm off to grab a hunting rifle!
    Rifle of Hunting +5
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Nimran said:

Pfffft, I wear my Santa hat all year long, baby.

Are you the guy that keeps his christmas lights up all year round too?
    in my house the tree goes up aroundthe 12th of December and comes down by the 6th of january.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    wubble said:

in my house the tree goes up aroundthe 12th of December and comes down by the 6th of january.

Here we tend to decorate the whole house on 8th december and then take everything down on 6th (most times 7th dues laziness) january.