Skip to content

[Mod] Pink Lingerie Pack v1.5

2»

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Southpaw thanks, it would be heartwarming in your case :P beware! I still flying!!!!!! Waaaah I am flyinggggg druuunk!
  • laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    edited December 2013
    lol @CrevsDaak the depths of your insanity never ceases to amuse me! :P
    LordRumfish
    @laptopman66 sometimes, I even amaze myself, but other times, no :P
  • The_Potty_1The_Potty_1 Member Posts: 436
    7d1 damage? Isn't that just 7 damage? Computers, the inventors of möbius dice :p
    @The_Potty_1 yeah, just 7 damage :P It is named Staff of Seven, and that is the point of the joke.
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937

7d1 damage? Isn't that just 7 damage? Computers, the inventors of möbius dice :p

I decided at one point that marbles are d1's. After that I started carrying a few marbles in my dice bag, so I suppose I haven't completely lost my marbles yet.
    CrevsDaakjackjackSCARY_WIZARDElrandir
    edited December 2013
    There was a spam bot commenting spam here, but a wondrous hero saved the day!
    Post edited by CrevsDaak on
    procco
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Spam? Where? :)
    SCARY_WIZARD
    edited December 2013
    @mlnevese the user was banned :P cuz' it was a spam bot, but before it was banned I summoned you.
    procco
  • MolokoMoloko Member Posts: 2
    I tried your mod, but i ony see 7 gold when I add the items?
    @Moloko‌ I did this a joke and haven't touched it in around an year. I don't even think it works, and I'm not going to lose my time on this mod, if you really want to use it you can either use the CLUAConsole or fix it on your own.
  • MolokoMoloko Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for your reply. I don't have any experience with modding. TBH this was the first mod I installed since many many years.
  • ZalphaZalpha Member Posts: 4
    I installed this mod with all my other and it isn't working, I even manually replaced all the files in my override with your mod files but I still can't get it too work. It should be in the barrels like in your pics or maybe I am looking in the wrong place for them.
    @Zalpha‌ I did this a joke and haven't touched it in around an year. I don't even think it works, and I'm not going to lose my time on this mod (I am currently building new areas, adding improved enemies and creating massive-scaled tweaks), if you really want to use it you can either use the CLUAConsole or edit the are with NearInfinity.
    elminsterJuliusBorisovjackjack
    @CrevsDaak‌ Do you want me to close this thread?
    CrevsDaakelminster
    @mlnevese yes, and please remove it from your mod list ;)
    Thank you!
    elminsterjackjack
    edited December 2014
    @CrevsDaak‌ Mod removed from list... I finally had some time with a computer to edit that HTML post :)
    CrevsDaakjackjack
This discussion has been closed.