Skip to content

Santa Hat Thread 2: Enhanced Boogaloo Edition

124»

Comments

• FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Surprisingly little activity in this thread now...
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Flashburn said:

Are you lonely?
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Nimran said:

Flashburn said:

Are you lonely?
    Just an observation that this thread isn't quite as active as the one from last year, though we're only half-way through December.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    @flashburn i am guessing some people still have the pictures from last year? i still have mine, but I didn't want to switch back to that picture.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    The patch will be out today so I expect more people to visit the forum. Those who go through the exams will also soon be free : )

We just need a Christmas thread 2014 to fresh the forum up.

So, if @Shandyr‌ doesn't make a new Christmas thread this week, someone else can do it later.
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Hey @Flashburn, I suspected an overflowing workload for you (given the countless hatted avatars popping up at the forums), so I modestly refrained from sending you my pic. Recent posts in this thread changed my mind, so here goes...

• BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Thanks a lot @Flashburn, nice and warm :)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    @bengoshi‌ did you know that there's a film featuring grumpy?http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumpy_Cat's_Worst_Christmas_Ever
    iKrivetko said:

@bengoshi‌ did you know that there's a film featuring grumpy?http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumpy_Cat's_Worst_Christmas_Ever

Nope
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    I love our festive avys :)