Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Santa Hat Thread 2: Enhanced Boogaloo Edition

FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,570
edited December 2014 in Off-Topic
Today marks the beginning of December and its time to get jolly!

Post here and get a santa hat for your avatar! I've got a bit more experience in Photoshop now, but its still mostly just me pasting a hat on a new layer. I've kept your old wintery avatars from last year, so just ask if you want them back!

I prefer working with original hi-res versions of your avatars, so try to find those if you can. Also I'm going to be pretty busy the first week of December and the next but I'll do this when I have time. After that, I'll be free to take up hat-making like an elf in Santa's workshop.

Post edited by Flashburn on
ShandyrlolienCrevsDaakAnduinJuliusBorisovNonnahswritertypo_tillydementedbooinyoureyesRavenslightjackjackTeflonMetalloman

Comments