Skip to content

124»

Comments

• wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156

Don't forget the dragon stare. It will incapacitate even the strongest warriors.

Ah yes the look I used to call "lunch" (short for "you look like you'd make a nice lunch ")
    does it make me a bad person that, when reading this line I heard the word "Lunch" spoken in Bruce Willis' voice?
    No because Bruce Willis is awesome.

Thinking about it Bruce Willis is probably one of the few that could actually kill a realistic dragon.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    This calls for a new topic. Who could kill a dragon? Of course, we'd have to decide what sort of weaponry was fair. Fantasy weapons only, or modern firearms and explosives as well?
  • skinnydragonskinnydragon Member Posts: 110
    Slight tangent but still on the why don't dragons just .. theme. So I hope this doesn't count as a derailment. Everyone knows that dragons are weak against 1 element and I presume dragons know this to according to fluff dragons choose which spells to learn so why not fill their spellbook with protection from their weak element

Slight tangent but still on the why don't dragons just .. theme. So I hope this doesn't count as a derailment. Everyone knows that dragons are weak against 1 element and I presume dragons know this to according to fluff dragons choose which spells to learn so why not fill their spellbook with protection from their weak element

Because that would mean they aren't actually weak to that element and make the fight even harder (like yaga shura).
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    wubble said:

Don't forget the dragon stare. It will incapacitate even the strongest warriors.

Ah yes the look I used to call "lunch" (short for "you look like you'd make a nice lunch ")
    does it make me a bad person that, when reading this line I heard the word "Lunch" spoken in Bruce Willis' voice?

Thinking about it Bruce Willis is probably one of the few that could actually kill a realistic dragon.
    Do you understand WHY I heard Bruce Willis' voice speaking the word "Lunch"? Might change your response a tiny bit.

wubble said:

Do you understand WHY I heard Bruce Willis' voice speaking the word "Lunch"? Might change your response a tiny bit.
    nope
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018

Bruce plays the guy with the blonde hair in this picture.
  • dementeddemented Member Posts: 388

Bruce plays the guy with the blonde hair in this picture.

Really?! Christ, he aged fast.