Skip to content

hey guys i am new to this site :)

hey guys I have always been a massive fan of Baldur's gate, I am looking for completionist's who are willing to team up and play the full game, admittedly there are aspects / quests of the game I have not yet done / played on either Baldur's gate 1 or 2 yet so I am eager to play through both fully.
MusignyCrevsDaaklolien

Comments

• AlanLFC5xAlanLFC5x Member Posts: 39
    ah cool thanks for your help, i'l do that now :)
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaaklolien
    hello all and thank you, i am currently struggling at durlag tower and i think am at the final stage there at ''the game of chess'' but keep getting killed and i refuse to turn back... i've been at it for hours now to no prevail :)
    mlneveseCrevsDaaklolien
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @AlanLFC5x protect everyone form lightning and run in circles ;) Always works.
    YupImMadBroAlanLFC5xJuliusBorisovlolien
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    If there is no enhancing mod then a couple of fireballs will clean up the place.
    AlanLFC5xJuliusBorisovlolien
    Musigny said:

If there is no enhancing mod then a couple of fireballs will clean up the place.

the fire balls wiped them out thanks :smiley:
    wubbleJuliusBorisovMusignylolien
    if i leave when the spirit offers to send me back can i travel and go back to that part ?
    lolien
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    AlanLFC5x said:

if i leave when the spirit offers to send me back can i travel and go back to that part ?

The spirit of Islanne offers to send you to the surface, it's good for a quick exit (for selling items, for e.g). You can return quite easily as well, so don't worry!
    AlanLFC5xlolien
    bengoshi said:

AlanLFC5x said:

The spirit of Islanne offers to send you to the surface, it's good for a quick exit (for selling items, for e.g). You can return quite easily as well, so don't worry!
    thanks man i was to scared to back travel in case i could not return or had to start over, thanks again for your time and help most appreciated :)
    JuliusBorisovlolien