Skip to content

Create a Character, Have Fun (Not being posted in Roleplay because that gets very little traffic)

A long time ago, I said I would post a discussion asking to create characters and elaborate on them. Now, finally it is here.
I need
1. Name
2. Alignment
3. Species
4. Class
5. One line that describes their personality that they would say
6. One line from another person that describes them

Comments

• SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    edited February 2015
    Name - Lyssa
    Alignment - Neutral good
    Species - Halfling
    Class - Cleric of Lathander

STR : 12
    DEX : 17
    CON : 14
    WIS : 16
    INT : 11
    CHA : 15

One line that describes their personality that they would say - "Is that a gem? Right there, on the ground! Oh sweet Lathander that is one fine gem!"

One line from another person that describes them - "You couldn't find a more devote and kind woman than Lyssa, she is true to her faith and will do anything to help people out. What gem? Oh you mean the gem she ran through the entire towns square and fought off two beggars to get? Well we all have our flaws, don't we?"
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    1) Crevs Daak **real name protected to avoid problems with NSA** :tongue:
    2) Chaotic Lawful Neutral Evil
    3) ??? (looks like an male Elf or a human female)
    4) High Lord of Chaos (???)
    5) [insert typical CrevsDaak message here, one regarding modding/programming is preferred]
    6) booinyoureyes: Crevs is totally chaotic lawful, imho
    6') booinyoureyes: @CrevsDaak you are chaotic lawful. We discussed this already.
    6'') Musigny (how is it spelled?): I tell @CrevsDaak‌ to stop scaring the neighbourhood.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    1) Nárwendil (Sindarin, the fire-lady).
    2) Lawful Good (Candlekeep), going down to Chaotic Evil (most of ToB).
    3) Half-Elf (female).
    4) Enforcer (Wizard Slayer/Enchanter/Sharpshooter).
    5) Ugh, I will require healing as soon as possible *Crevs rushes to drink a Potion of Healing*
    6) CrevsDaak sees an enemy dying from one of Nárwendil's arrows: Good shot!
    6') CrevsDaak when picking up scrolls: Crap. I forgot Magic Missile was an Evocation spell.
    6'') CrevsDaak upon Nárwendil getting Held by a Ghast: FUUUUUUUUUUUU- *Crevs quits the game*
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    1. Patrick
    2. Lawful Good
    3. Lich (Elf)
    4. Wizard
    5. I just like to enjoy life, err, unlife. Hahaha!
    6. A very agreeable fellow who always seems happy.
    1. Xzarloxara (Evergreen Epidemic)
    2. Neutral Good
    3. Green Dragon (male)
    4. Cleric (formerly Tiamat; converted to Bahamut)
    5. I am trying to make up for a lifetime of mistakes.
    6. A very good and wise dragon, but often gets depressed over his past.
  • GoodSteveGoodSteve Member Posts: 607
    1. Rannik Fulsom
    2. Lawful Evil
    3. Human (Tethyrian)
    3. Dark Moon Monk
    4. Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. You pour water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put water into a tea pot, it becomes the tea pot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water.
    5. When I saw him in action I saw who he truly was. His name is Death and The Hells follow with him.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Name: Rowan Orensson
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Species: Half-Orc
    Class: Cleric of Kelemvor
    One line that describes their personality that they would say: "Sleep, dead thing."
    One line from another person that describes them: "My brother cares more than he lets on. He comes across as mean and scary, but he's really just a shepherd, trying to do his best by the flock."

Name: Talaith Green
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Species: Halfling
    Class: Paladin
    One line that describes their personality that they would say: "People think being a paladin is about having a stick up your ass. They're wrong. Being a paladin is about embodying the way the world should be. If you think that includes being serious all the time, praying a dozen times a day, and never f&cking outside of marriage, I don't think your 'perfect world' is one most people would want to live in."
    One line from another person that describes them: "I'm not sure paladins are supposed to do shots."
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    @Jarrakul Hey, as long as your Paladin never does anything that's actually against the law, and always upholds good and righteous, then he can still be Lawful Good if he gets turnt up every once and a while. Doing Shots isn't illegial, so you're good.
    1. Drassissiela
    2. Neutral Good
    3. Amethyst Dragon (female)
    4. Bard
    5. I am sickly, weak, and hardly worthy of being a dragon.
    6. "She is shy, easily frightened, and has low self esteem, but I believe she has an inner strength that is just waiting to be brought out." ~ Diamond Mind
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited February 2015

1. Lazy Ben
    2. Lawful Good
    3. Weremouse (male)
    4. Bard
    5. "Can i play a last song on my trumpet, before you -gentle vampire bats- consume my humble blood?"

6. "Pedro my boy, i fear that we eat tinned blood again today."

Edit: pathetic/lawful
    Post edited by lolien on
    @lolien Pardon what may come across as rudeness, but is actually simply an observation.
    Pathetic Good is not an alignment, could you please elaborate more on what you mean.
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    Ramses Luther Smuckles
    Lawful Neutral
    Half-Cat
    Monk

"We may all be a part of a whole, but those who would wag their tongues to spite my Journey must wander the sands of my violence."

"June 12th - Peltenham Terrace Apartments - Three men were found severely beaten on the building's front steps. They reported to officers that they had looked the wrong way at the wrong man, and that they were very sorry."

(Cribbed from Chris Onstad's excellent Achewood web-comic.)
    @DreadKhan Great character, only one issue. Neutral Evil people don't pretend to be good. They KNOW they are evil, and they relish it. They live to be it. Neutral Evil characters are evil for evils sake, and for their own sake. If he thinks he is being good, he is most likely some other type of evil, who perhaps Chaotic Neutral
    Name: Gun'n'ka
    Race: Githyanki (male)
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Class: Githyanki Dread Knight (or whatever they are called)
    Brief Background: One of the mightiest of the githyanki. During the Time of Troubles he stole a godslayer weapon from his lich-queen and journeyed to the primes hoping to slay a god and become a god himself. His plan was foiled when a group of adventurers, led by Marcus Malayhi, seized the godslayer weapon from him and destroyed it.
    Self Quote: "I was denied my chance at godhood! I was denied my revenge for that offense as well! Yet somehow I will manage to obtain power, I swear it!"
    Quote form Diamond Mind: "I may have metamorphosized by taking over Marcus Malayhi's body, but I wish this githyanki would stop tormenting me. I am not Marcus and I do not wish the rivalry he does!
    Whats with these abstract alignments? It makes for a great joke I suppose, but that's not really the point. I hope I'm not coming across as rude here (because by nature I have trouble knowing that sometimes) but I prefer answers with the 9 standard alignments, rather than made-up ones.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    There are really 2 types of posts, 'serious' ones which follow your format basicly (and can still be funny), and pure joke ones. Don't take those jokes at all personally, they aren't meant to be hurtful.

Name: Gaz'Ebo the Abhorrent
    Race: Glabrezu
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Class: Fiend of Possession, Fiend of Blasphemy (both from 3rd ed Fiend Folio)
    Background: Gaz'Ebo is a truly feared demon, known for founding secret cults and using possession to remove threats. His influence is considerable, having cults in many areas, and is extraordinarily hard to pin down. He spent many years imprisoned in some ancient garden architecture, but was released by unwary adventurers.
    Self Quote: If you know of me, prepare to pay fealty... to oppose me is to embrace painful death!
    Quote From Possessed Cultist: Whats a Gaz'Ebo?
    Quote From Cultist: PRAISE GAZ'EBO, FUTURE PRINCE OF DEMONS!