Skip to content

5 Reasons why Beamdog's Beamblog for Beamdog Blogs will literally blow your mind

2»

Comments

• AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    DKnight said:

After that comes out i am buying a steambox and playing BG1 EE, BG2 EE, IWDale1 EE and BG2 YEE on my steam box console in front of tv. The battle will cometh, the evil will runeth and something something, heh.

Is that something that's going to work? If so, color me interested.
    kcwiselolien
  • EtaminEtamin Member Posts: 830

I'll put that on my list of potential blog posts, @Doubledimas . I know we just released Patch 1.3 last month for BGII:EE but I can get some details on where we're heading next and put the info into a post.

Sooo... where are we heading next? Which patch is now underway?

kcwiseJuliusBorisov
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947

I haven't been able to write a post yet on patch news. I'm going to keep trying to get information, though, so I can share it via the blog.

Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Update 1.4.

Good new.

kcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien[Deleted User]
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Good point :)
    wubblelolienkaguana
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    wubble said:

elminster said:

That was very insightful :)

Why didn't you give it an insightful then? :smirk:
    @wubble My guess is that @elminster said the blog entry, not Amber's post with the announcement, is insightful in the first place.

So, "That was very insightful" = "the new Beamblog post was very insightful"
    wubblelolienCrevsDaak
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    bengoshi said:

wubble said:

elminster said:

That was very insightful :)

Why didn't you give it an insightful then? :smirk:
    @wubble My guess is that @elminster said the blog entry, not Amber's post with the announcement, is insightful in the first place.

So, "That was very insightful" = "the new Beamblog post was very insightful"
    As he later changed his like to an insightful I'd guess he judt didn't think about it. :smiley:
    lolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
This discussion has been closed.