Skip to content

When you get lucky rolls (Rant)

xLemorxLemor Member Posts: 6
So i was creating a ranger archer (kit) for a solo run of iwd EE and started rolling for abilities and this is what i got after a few tries

This is gonna be a fun run :D

Edit: Properly posted the image
Post edited by xLemor on

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    An archer is a beast in IWDEE, an archer with a 98-roll is even beastier;)

Have a fun run and welcome to the forum!

Also, follow http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/34077/how-to-post-files-images-step-by-step-guide#latest and http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/161/how-to-format-your-posts#latest in terms of formatting your posts.
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    Hello and welcome!
    A nice character.
    When you roll a ranger, four stats have a quite high minimum (13 and 14). Hence the better odds to get an epic roll.
  • xLemorxLemor Member Posts: 6
    @bengoshi Ty i'll edit that right away :)
    So far so good, it's way easier than my previous attempts at soloing IWD, this might be my first FULL playthru that i'll succeed.
    I've only completed BG2 and IWD2 before. I'm really enjoying this game so far.
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    Oh yes, a dual-wielding drummer bard had better know the truth of left from right.
  • CaeDaresCaeDares Member Posts: 182
    Just wondering, how is this a Rant? Lol.
    So far it's really easy, I've made it to the vale of shadows crypt and undead are no problem.
    I got lucky early on and got a girdle of beatification :)

I love how thac0 gets so low with just a regular composite longbow :smiley:
    I just need to get a better armor so i can reduce my AC, i'm still using a studded leather armor from the first town.
    I just used bg2 tweaks and enabled infinite stacking for ammunitions.
    I've put that run to a pause and im now trying different classes.