Skip to content

If BG was released as an MMO with poor business choices...

2»

Comments

• GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Is it wrong that after reading this thread I want to play a baldurs gate MMORPG?
    kcwiseMoradin
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Grum said:

Is it wrong that after reading this thread I want to play a baldurs gate MMORPG?

You already know the answer to that.
    jesterdesumlneveseSouthpawkcwise
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    wubble said:

Grum said:

Yes, it is wrong. Because I already beat my WoW addiction. And if there was one based off of Baldur's Gate? Well...that'd be bad.
    kcwisejesterdesu
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    I can't even express how glad I am that I have no idea what you all are talking about.
    kcwisejesterdesu
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Grum said:

wubble said:

Grum said:

Yes, it is wrong. Because I already beat my WoW addiction. And if there was one based off of Baldur's Gate? Well...that'd be bad.
    I know what you mean, I struggled to get away from WoW myself a few years ago.
    Grumkcwisejesterdesu
  • jesterdesujesterdesu Member Posts: 373
    wubble said:

Grum said:

wubble said:

Grum said:

I know what you mean, I struggled to get away from WoW myself a few years ago.
    I struggled a bit until dailys appeared. That complete lack of imagination just showed what that game had become...