Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

If BG was released as an MMO with poor business choices...

2»

Comments

• GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Is it wrong that after reading this thread I want to play a baldurs gate MMORPG?

kcwiseMoradin
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Grum said:

Is it wrong that after reading this thread I want to play a baldurs gate MMORPG?

You already know the answer to that.

jesterdesumlneveseSouthpawkcwise
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    wubble said:

Grum said:

Yes, it is wrong. Because I already beat my WoW addiction. And if there was one based off of Baldur's Gate? Well...that'd be bad.

kcwisejesterdesu
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,136
    I can't even express how glad I am that I have no idea what you all are talking about.

kcwisejesterdesu
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Grum said:

wubble said:

Grum said:

Yes, it is wrong. Because I already beat my WoW addiction. And if there was one based off of Baldur's Gate? Well...that'd be bad.
    I know what you mean, I struggled to get away from WoW myself a few years ago.

Grumkcwisejesterdesu
  • jesterdesujesterdesu Member Posts: 373
    wubble said:

Grum said:

wubble said:

Grum said:

I know what you mean, I struggled to get away from WoW myself a few years ago.
    I struggled a bit until dailys appeared. That complete lack of imagination just showed what that game had become...