Skip to content

New member checking in

Hi Everyone - I have very fond memories back in the day of playing BG1 on pc and even have the original CD set kicking around in a drawer somewhere. Fast forward to the last few years and I've been lamenting the situation regarding a lack of decent games on Android until a few weeks ago whereupon I stumbled across BGEE on the Google Play store! In addition to that I found BG2 and Icewind Dale!

I'm loving this on Android (playing it on a Nexus 7 (2012)) and can't get enough of single player action as well as a great multi player game going with my 10 year old son with his iPad!

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum :) And lots of fun for both of you :)
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Glad it's working for you on the droid!
  • ThatWasANobleDeedThatWasANobleDeed Member Posts: 3
    Thanks! Sure is working nicely on Android! I was sceptical at first, but I'm shocked at how well it works on a touch screen. Very nice implementation.

:smiley:
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    @ThatWasANobleDeed ThatWasANobleDeed you've joined this forum:)

Have a good time here!
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    Welcome!
    Have fun!

hmmmm I can smell something, perhaps a cookie.
  • DemonicDemonic Member Posts: 75
    Aye lad, your nose is correct. *shows him a :cookie: and then tosses it to @ThatWasANobleDeed *

And Hello there to you lad, too, welcome here :)
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    A FerretEx truck rolls into the neighborhood, carrying a full load of everyone's favorite sweet treat. The truck slowly pulls to a stop next to @ThatWasANobleDeed 's house. Out of the truck leaps a ferret, and in his mouth was a :cookie:. The ferret scampers up to @ThatWasANobleDeed 's door and knocked. "Special delivery for @ThatWasANobleDeed!" he called, and he waited for the door to open.

When the door finally opened, there stood @ThatWasANobleDeed in his/her bathrobe, a look of profound surprise upon his/her face. The ferret raised his head, and @ThatWasANobleDeed took the :cookie: from his mouth. Suddenly, the ferret reached into a pocket of his tiny belt and pulled out a small pen and clipboard. "Sign here, please," he requested as he handed @ThatWasANobleDeed the two items. @ThatWasANobleDeed took them, and while his/her hands had to fumble with them for a moment, he/she successfully signed the paper on the clipboard where it said 'Sign Here' and handed it back to the ferret, who gave him/her a toothy grin. "Thanks for joining the forum!" the ferret exclaimed, and with a low bow, he scampered back down the driveway and into the truck. As he took the wheel, he waved goodbye at the astounded @ThatWasANobleDeed and used his specially designed stilts to accelerate as he drove away, eager to welcome the next new forumite.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Very encouraged by the numbers of new members. Welcome to our insanity!
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Welcome @ThatWasANobleDeed !

We have a delivery company now @Nimran ? I wanna drive the truck!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    @kcwise yes, it was a wonderful thing that I had bought with the money I stole from @Anduin's wallet while he was boasting about killing me to one of his mummy friends. I think it's a good investment.
  • ThatWasANobleDeedThatWasANobleDeed Member Posts: 3
    Haha! Thanks for the welcome cookie everyone! :smile: