Skip to content

NPCs you love to kill

13»

Comments

• SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352

You know I really don't go out of my way in killing people.

.. takes one step outside Candlekeep and murder his way all through the Sword coast. :wink:

• DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    I loved in an Evil thief solo playthrough to build up a HUGE pile of generic Flaming Fist come to stop me from robbing some house in the Gate, perhaps Skie's. Anyways, just used the Amulet of Missiles to off 20 or 30.

Also loved massacring those stupid limitlessly respawning Fist gangs, though two or three groups was about the limit.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    DreadKhan said:

I loved in an Evil thief solo playthrough to build up a HUGE pile of generic Flaming Fist come to stop me from robbing some house in the Gate, perhaps Skie's. Anyways, just used the Amulet of Missiles to off 20 or 30.

Also loved massacring those stupid limitlessly respawning Fist gangs, though two or three groups was about the limit.

That is pretty awesome. Get up to 30, add in the flaming fist elites who ambush you, and lead them back to your party. You can have your 6 men fight an entire flaming fist platoon that way!

Now that I'm tempted to try, simply because it sounds like it'd be a real scene.
  • wraith5641wraith5641 Member Posts: 500
    @SharGuidesMyHand @semiticgod Renal Bloodscalp stays at his hideout if you sided with The Shadow Thieves, iirc. I remember killing him once I returned from The Underdark (hence why I had Shapechange and Timestop). This had no effect on the game whatsoever, because Saemon Havarian had already taken me to Brynnlaw, thus rendering my use for The Shadow Thieves obsolete.

If you manage to kill him (after siding with The Shadow Thieves) before you reach Brynnlaw, you won't be able to reach Spellhold because Aran Linvail will become hostile and you will have no one to take you there.
  • OnestepOnestep Member Posts: 225
    I like killing Greywolf. He drops solid loot for that early on.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356

@SharGuidesMyHand @semiticgod Renal Bloodscalp stays at his hideout if you sided with The Shadow Thieves, iirc.

Yes. It makes no difference whether you've met Bodhi, provided that you haven't sided with Bodhi.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857

That ogre with the high pitched voice in the circus tent in BG2.

You... YOU MONSTER!

...sorry, just realized you were a beholder, no offence!
  • CatoblepasCatoblepas Member Posts: 96
    When playing an evil player character, I found it quite satisfying to kill Adalon the Silver dragon...particularly when she finds out what I d did with the eggs. But still not as satisfying as killing Drizzt for a second time soon after leaving the Underdark.
  • FrancoisFrancois Member Posts: 452
    Silke
    Quartermaster ''Susret''
    Kalah
    Chremy
    Mother Ardulace and Phaere
    Y'tossi, bacause mariliths are just the coolest thing.