Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

YAY! I DID IT! BG1:EE!

IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
Okay so maybe I'm like, 20 years late to do it, but I *finally* finished Baldur's Gate 1 as of this exact moment!

[Spoiler] Woohoo! It only took me like, a million retries and spell sorting to finish the final battle... Buuuuuut... I DID IT! YAY! GO ME! xD Damn, the final battle is a serious bitch in the ass and I was only 1 level from EXP cap for my entire party! Whew, I'm so happy!!

End game Party:
CHARNAME: Dragon Disciple
Branwen
Dorn
Imoen: Duel-Classed as Mage, lv.4 Thief.
Alora
Xan (Debuffer)

Here's a screenshot of the end game, just in case you were wondering what it looked like~ http://gyazo.com/110a98773dfc7fe425f5bb25554a9f67

Though, I was sad I didn't get to see any Epilogues. ;~; I thought BG1 had some. *Sobs*

Time to import into BG2 from BG1 for the first time<3 (With a completed save.)
I'm so curious to find out all the new dialogue options and start BG2 with my imported CHARNAME! (Though she feels a bit overpowered with the good rolls and stat tomes ._.) [/Spoiler]

Post edited by Icecreamtub on
FinneousPJEmpyrialNonnahswriterdeltagokillerrabbitelminsterJarrakulMetallomanSethDavistheonlypeejartificial_sunlightJuliusBorisov

Comments