• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    kcwiseNimranwubble
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Praise be!
    *bows down to :cookie:*
    semiticgoddesswubbleYannirkcwise
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Can I be a dragon mage?

If not, I'll be a neutral good sorcerer or bard.
    Vallmyr
  • TuthTuth Member Posts: 233
    Serious version

Race: Human

Class: Paladin - probably just a squire, much like Ajantis. I would've much to learn and there's not a better way than going on a journey through the Sword Coast. I'm more neutral good than lawful, since I value what's 'good', more than what's 'just'. Both are important for me, though. I understant paladins not as a mindless goody-two shoes. My goal would be to just help those who need it the most and do what I believe is right.

Ability scores: I don't think I would qualify for 17 charisma, but even though I would be a squire, wisdom would be my strongest ability. I've seen quite a bit in life and learned much from it, shaping my view of the world. In terms of physical abilities, my strength is maybe slightly above average, dexterity suprisingly good and average constitution. Intelligence above average, I think.

Organization: Of course one of the orders, probably the order of the Golden Cup, since it is much less tied to destroying evil and more focused on protecting those in need.

Deity: Helm - even though the order of the Golden Cup is within the faith of Ilmater, Helm suits me much more, since it is the deity of protectors.

Alignment: Lawful Good/Neutral Good as explained earlier.

Goal: Travel, help the innocent, gain knowledge, appreciate newly met people, areas both wild and populated.
    BelgarathMTHJuliusBorisovlolien
  • Mikey205Mikey205 Member Posts: 307
    Tiefling sorcerer.
  • PKMN12PKMN12 Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2015
    This is relativley easy for me.

Race: Human....I AM a human after all....at least i think i am

Class: Paladin - Has always been my favorite class and the kind of knight in shining armor i would strive to be in this kind of world

Alignment: Lawful good

Deity: with all the deaths of deities in Faerun, not sure, is there a deity of magic and/or artifacts that is NOT dead by now? Otherwise, probably Tyr or whoever the Deity of Justice is at this point.

I would probably just hunt for magical or divine artifacts to keep them away from stupid people or those that would misuse them. If needed, i would be a defender for someone or i would help attack a bandit camp, etc.

I would heavily think about being a Lawful Good Dwarf or Dragonborn Paladin of Moradin.
    BelgarathMTHJuliusBorisovlolien
  • YannirYannir Member Posts: 595
    PKMN12 said:

Deity: with all the deaths of deities in Faerun, not sure, is there a deity of magic and/or artifacts that is NOT dead by now?

Mystra did die but she transferred much of her divinity to a mortal woman named Midnight, and after the Time of Troubles, she ascended to replace Mystra as the goddess of magic. She also took the name Mystra when she ascended, so she answers prayers dedicated in the name of Mystra. So yeah, Mystra is still the goddess of magic but she isn't the same goddess whose Chosen Elminster was.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Then she died again, but not really, so she's back again now. Gods like to play peek-a-boo with their followers in the Realms. :)
    EmpyrialJuliusBorisov
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    Where am I? Fine then, I didn't want to play your reindeer games anyways!
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100

You commented on other people's choices, but didn't actually make one yourself...
    Grum said:

You commented on other people's choices, but didn't actually make one yourself...
    Hey, hey, hey! Don't reply to me with logic :lol::lol:

kcwiseYannir
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Vallmyr has apparently become every chaotic neutral character in every D&D game I've ever played. "No really, guys, I'm not evil. I'm chaotic neutral. It's about being random. Murder is random. Guys?"

Seriously, though, I would totally make bizarre magic items with very strange powers. That sounds like fun, and it sounds like the sort of thing I do anyway.
    GrumkcwiseBelgarathMTHJuliusBorisov
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
    Fortunately I don't actually play like that XD I WOULD be Chaotic Good but under 3.5/Pathfinder (My primary PnP games) rules good Clerics can't cast Animate dead so I have to adjust /shrugs.
    kcwise
    Race: Dragon (I always hated the whole color thing when it came to dragon in d&d)

Class: wild mage (Let the fun Begin)

Alignment: neutral good

Deity: Bahamut

Dislikes: Thieves, Dragon slayers, DnD players who to try atop other players from using the Dragonborn race in their games, even though they are using the same edition that supports the race, adventurers who just walk into a creatures home and try to take stuff.

Likes: Female Drow, studying and wording magical objects and scrolls, helping those who are willing to ask, talking to those who are willing to look past irrational fear/hatred of races that aren't their own. Having arcane discussions with mages and sorcerers, female wizards/sorcerers.adventurers who don't try to slay dragons and take their property or make them their scales/bones into armor and weapons.

There we go.
    SmilingSwordkcwiseJuliusBorisov

If you weretrapped in the D&D universe, and being forced to choose a race and a class and even a patron. Who/what would you choose?

Mine-
    Race- Dragon, Dragon born, dragon-kin, half Dragon... Look I'm going to be Dragon something! But just in case the dieity is a doughe. Human or Demilich.

Class- Wizard, Sorcerer

Patron - Bahamut or Tiamat.

I'd spend my time scribing spells and increasing my magical prowess until my patron equires my action. I choose wizard over Sorcerer because it would just feel more right. I'd also look for ways to lengthen my life span through magic.

I missed this! Ok forum posters. Get me more characters so dragonking can be part of an adventure.
    kcwise
    Grum said:

I missed this! Ok forum posters. Get me more characters so dragonking can be part of an adventure.

The new one I posted is probably better... Which reminds me, I need to install the wildmage mods which add new wild mage spells.
    kcwise
  • jankieljankiel Member Posts: 127
    I'd be a shadowdancer so I can at will go at night to the kitchen and eat out everything in the fridge.
    kcwiseYannirSmilingSwordlolien
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Grum said:

(9) The Middleman Quest NPC
    KCWise, petrified human

Who is so scared of the myriad dangers in the realms that he knows of all of the latest going ons.

Awesome! Best of all, as a quest giver people are less likely to kill me. Until they get the quest rewards, at least, which gives me some time to make my escape after I send them on their way. I can just leave the reward with some other poor NPC who will no doubt be slaughtered after rewarding the party.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Roflmao! Nice one, @Grum!

Hmmm ... since my recent Ascension, I haven't yet appointed any Chosen of Gallowglass. My portfolio includes Survival, Alliances, and Insight, so I can offer my Chosen +1 CON (Survival), innate Domination (Alliances), and permanent True Seeing (Insight). That should make a handy package for an Elven Mage, @Grum, if you're interested in spreading the faith ...
    JuliusBorisov
    I suppose he could offer a discount to fellow followers of the faith... ;)
  • doggydoggy Member Posts: 313
    Uh skald and part of the marry six. I will sing a happy tune. While building my next character in my head. It will be a male, human skald. And will be named Grum in your honor.
    Grum
  • YannirYannir Member Posts: 595
    Yay! I made the good party. :blush:
    Btw, my domains are healing, protection, knowledge and earth.
    Grum
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766

[...] weretrapped [...]

Every full moon night, getting trapped.

My dumb sense of humor aside, here is le moi:

This is Brie, a chaotic neutral half-orc from Damara. She's not an adventurer, but if she was, she'd probably be a multiclassed Ranger/ Bard. Her patron is Oghma.

I used her on an old Neverwinter Nights 2 roleplaying blog of mine, where I'd play as Duncan Farlong (the inn-keeper of the Sunken Flagon and uncle of the protagonist). I made Brie a waitress at the inn and she'd just very occasionally show up or just be in the background.
    Vallmyr
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
    Awww she looks super cute n_n
    Buttercheese
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @Vallmyr Thank you and psst, there is more where that came from ;)
    Vallmyrlolien