Skip to content

Neco is bored. Choose your own adventure, Baldur's Gate style!

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    That blue girly is so hrmmm... hot delightful to look at! But the intention of the misterious behemoth is clear: he use the blue beauty as a bait to catch a male for himself! would like to ask for fashion advices!
    NecomancerbooinyoureyesJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    The cookie was baked by Nobanion and transforms the girl into a wemic.
    lolienNecomancerCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    Play it off. Ask if she would like some spit-cooked chicken. She must be hungry after searching for her cat. Once she's fed, take her back to town. Or to the first (completely not creepy) adult you meet wandering the wilderness. Strangers are the best for taking care of small children.
    lolienNecomancerCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    edited July 2015
    LOL - Gorion's slip and Sarevok's reaction remind me of the famous Darth Vader speech from Return of the Jedi, after telepathically learning about Leia from an almost beaten and frightened Luke -

"Sister? SO, you have a twin sister! Gorion, uh, Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me! Now his failure is complete! If you will not turn to the dark side, then perhaps she will!"

Of course, there the similarity ends, since Sarevok is not their father but their brother, and he doesn't want to turn them, he wants to kill them. But, yeah, anyhoo, the new comic made me think of the scene.

Also, brilliant, as always!

I'm a cat lover, and I don't like the turn the story has taken vis a vis the cat, so, my suggestion is that being partially cooked isn't the same as being chunked, and the girl's father can still resurrect the cat. The little girl sees her cat's body on the spit, thanks them for heating it up, a prerequisite for raising, and tells Charname that the only other thing her father will need to raise her cat is a mind flayer's brain. :P
    Post edited by BelgarathMTH on
    NecomancerNonnahswriterCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov