Skip to content

Favourite Magic User

2»

Comments

• OudynOudyn Member Posts: 74
    I would say Sorcerer. It makes a lot of sense for a Bhaalspawn, let's be honest. I've also always preferred them to Wizards for some reason. (Which is strange, considering I'm an inherently knowledge driven guy).
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    I notice a distinct lack of bards on this poll. Tsk, tsk.
  • FrozenCellsFrozenCells Member Posts: 385
    ...anything that isn't a Transmuter will do.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459

We have no time for parlor tricks in this thread! I'm surprised let those dirty sorcerers in here. Hmph. We had to WORK for our magic! Didn't have any innate powers for just existing!

I'm joking of course, I actually really like Bards.

Sorcerers are dumb, though. :D
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    Vallmyr said:

We have no time for parlor tricks in this thread! I'm surprised let those dirty sorcerers in here. Hmph. We had to WORK for our magic! Didn't have any innate powers for just existing!

I'm joking of course, I actually really like Bards.

Sorcerers are dumb, though. :D
    Know what I always found funny? I always equated innate power to talent. It doesn't mean a thing if you do nothing with it. While in a game it may seem op, but I always saw it as this.

A wizard my study for hours to do something the same way a less talented painter would.

But a Sorcerer can do it faster the same way a more naturally gifted painter would.

But if the naturally gifted one doesn't use and continue using his naturally gifted talents, the person who is constantly studying will surpass him.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    well im a silly power gamer so of coarse I would choose sorcerer, they get the most spells per day period
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    sarevok57 said:

well im a silly power gamer

I love the way you put that, sir.
  • FandraxxFandraxx Member Posts: 193
    Fire shall rain upon my enemy as a cold, chilling wind blows through; freezing their very bones. A bolt of pure energy ricochets off of each of them and any nearby surface. Orange, toxic clouds cover the area as five, purple-hued bolts fly from my hand; I walk away, victorious.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Sorcerer, because then I don't have to carry a spell book with me and can run around dressed like Mumm-Ra the Everliving.
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    The spells per day is nice, but I love being able to pick the appropriate spell for a situation on the fly with Sorcerer. You don't have to worry about memorizing too few or too many spells from your book - just fire out whatever you need whether it is a bunch of Ruby Rays for SCS opponents or a bunch of Mordy Swords.
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    If at first you don't succeed, try throwing a maximized empowered fireball at it.