Skip to content

Name all the Jansens

That are in the game, either physically or mentioned by Jan or someone else.

K go!

Comments

• SertoriusSertorius Member Posts: 172
    I think there is an Eduardo Jansen named as the inventor of one of the thing in Waukeen's Promanade.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Can't we just call them all Reekbreath? No? Oh well.

As a side note, the chances a majority of them being half-breeds is rather high. Jan's kid niece being larger than her Gnomish parents is the best evidence for that. Thus, I proclaim that all Jansens shall be commonly known as "Turnipoids"! Kind of sounds like something a Ranger might pick up for racial enemy.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100

Can't we just call them all Reekbreath? No? Oh well.

As a side note, the chances a majority of them being half-breeds is rather high. Jan's kid niece being larger than her Gnomish parents is the best evidence for that. Thus, I proclaim that all Jansens shall be commonly known as "Turnipoids"! Kind of sounds like something a Ranger might pick up for racial enemy.

A ranger with that enemy would have an easier time against vampire. Turnipoids have flashers! Of all kinds!
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    I'd honestly have an easier time naming all the Kardashians.
  • AlmateriaAlmateria Member Posts: 257
    Dad Jansen
    Mom Jansen
    Adolf Jansen
    Bruce Jansen -> Caitlyn Jansen
    The Artist Formerly Known As Jansen
    Jansen The Jaws Of Death
    Ice-Jansen
    Vanilla Jansen
    Scary Jansen
    Baby Jansen
    Sporty Jansen
    Posh Jansen
    Ginger Jansen
    Jan Jansen
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Almateria said:

Scary Jansen
    Baby Jansen
    Sporty Jansen
    Posh Jansen
    Ginger Jansen

Dang! You beat me to it.

How about:
    Johnny Jansen
    Joey Jansen
    Tommy Jansen
    Dee Dee Jansen
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Thanks, @AHF, I was thinking about mentioning him here. He mentions another Jansen or two in his dialogues, as well.
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    You are the man who pulled that one out. It has been so long since I played NWN that I would never have had that on my mind without your thread! @BelgarathMTH
    edited September 2015
    Add Aunt Binny, Aunt Fanny, and Uncle Bucktooth to the list of post-BG generation Jansens.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/43402/jan-jansen-easter-egg-in-neverwinter-nights

So, shortly after I first posted this NWN Jansen easter egg thread, I succumbed to my chronic restartitis and rolled a lawful good cleric who could not in good conscience take Erb's quest.

After playing through the snow globe quest in Chapter 3, where a mindfulness towards the peace possible through neutrality comes in very, very handy, I considered myself taught a lesson by the snow globe module, and humbly and penitently went back to my balance-loving and peace-loving druid character.

That character of course has no problem with getting Erb his ring back, so I went and did it. And, lo and behold, he mentions at least three other Jansens in his "thank you" speech.

I will cross-post this in the "Count the Jansens" thread.

imageimage