Skip to content

Custom PC & NPC Portraits

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714

could someone resize this for me in both ee and original original is for my friend we`re having a contest so please and thank you

In the same manner @Millerguy74 's post from July 8 didn't have any answers so it's moved here. I believe that not only resizing the portrait (which can be done simply at http://www.notra.fr/) is needed, but also cropping and adding a background.
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    hahaha it's brilliant!
    JuliusBorisovlolienButtercheese
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    bob_veng said:

hahaha he is brilliant!

Fixed that for you :D

JuliusBorisovbob_vengButtercheese
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Ann & Nancy Wilson from the cover of Heart's Little Queen album.

imageimage

imageimage
    lolienbob_vengJuliusBorisov
  • RodrianRodrian Member Posts: 426
    Hi there!
    So I found this photo the other day (it was taken by Nils Ericson, btw. great photographer :wink: ) and I thought, it would be perfect for my 'future' (SoD plzz! ;_;) early-twenties-dwarf-monkstyle-cleric gameplay..
    So! Can someone please, pretty please, "baldurize" it for me? With maybe some earrings, beard jewelry or/and other Bhaal's "things", like orange irises, scars or whatever idk.. Feel free to IMPROVISE! :smiley:
    I know it's too much to ask, but I've found such great art here that.. You know :heart:

lolienJuliusBorisovlunar
  • RodrianRodrian Member Posts: 426
    Whoa! That's amazing! I especially like the scar and those bloody marks on his head :smile:
    Thank you a lot @bob_veng !
    bob_vengJuliusBorisovlolienjackjack
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    Are there any portrait packs that offer two versions? One for BG1 and one for BG2 after your treatment at Irenicus hands.

Much like Imoens change I guess.
  • GloomfrostGloomfrost Member Posts: 261
    bob_veng that is some stunning work. Please keep making portraits.
    JuliusBorisovlolienjackjack
  • AstafasAstafas Member Posts: 448
    I've just gone tiefling again. It keeps happening to me. :-D

lolienJuliusBorisovElrandirlunar
  • killerrabbitkillerrabbit Member Posts: 402
    bob_veng said:

here you go, hope it's what you wanted :)

Now that's impressive. I think that guy just walked off one of the pirate ships.
    AstafaslolienJuliusBorisov
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    That's some amazing work @Amegani , thanks for sharing with us!
    AmeganiJuliusBorisov
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    edited October 2015
    Amegani said:

The face was modeled after Kevin Smith, who many of you may recognize as the actor that played Ares in the Xena and Hercules TV shows from the 90's.

I can't be the only one who got confused because this guy came to mind:

With that said, congrats @Amegani. If you don't do this for a living, you ought to.
    lolienAmeganiJuliusBorisovMoradin
  • IsabellaGrangerIsabellaGranger Member Posts: 52
    Hey there :) See, I was wondering if there are some people here who truly know how to edit a photo, in a BG2 style. I've been trying to do it for a long time now, and turns out I created one a few days ago, editing a picture, that looks like this:

I don't think it looks bad, but as you see, the clothing really doesn't match BG style, and by this point, I have no idea how to change it D: So, maybe you could help me a little bit? If there was a person who could edit the image to change the clothes, it'd be great! It's difficult because I only took the image and filtered it a lot, but I didn't use any of the softwares often recommended, so my only option was to clone another image's clothes, which I didn't find D: So... I'd appreciate your help ^^ also, if you think the portrait needs to be improved in any way, let me know. I'd also like to read your thoughts on it :)
    lolien
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited November 2015
    I moved the @IsabellaGranger 's post here because this is exactly the place for such requests :)

BTW, thanks to the @GemHound 's new portrait, I've learned about an amazing artist, Michael Gauss, http://helmuttt.deviantart.com/. His gallery is amazing, it includes works used for book covers: http://www.amazon.com/C.-Greenwood/e/B00B6JV7O2/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

These are some of his works:

imageimageimageimage

Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    MoradinlolienAmeganiAerakar
  • XeroshiXeroshi Member Posts: 182
    Hey can someone turn this into a portrait
    lolien
  • IsabellaGrangerIsabellaGranger Member Posts: 52
    edited November 2015
    bengoshi said:

I moved the @IsabellaGranger 's post here because this is exactly the place for such requests :)
    Ah, thanks. I didn't know there was another special section for this :blush:

Astafas said:

Had a few hours off tonight, and decided to make a dwarven assassin for my next playthrough. I used the same photo as for my tiefling as base, and it hit me that I could probably have used two totally different pictures considering how varied the results turned out to be. :smiley:

Those are really good ones! How did you do them? I'm impressed xP
    JuliusBorisovGemHoundlolien
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    That's awesome! But I hate having mismatched styles for my companions. I'd need a full set.
    JuliusBorisov
    edited November 2015
    You all do remember the Imoen's portrait by Pavel Spitsyn, don't you?

joonabloop.tumblr.com recoloured it, and it looks good too:

http://joonabloop.tumblr.com/post/132559294739/character-for-my-dd-game-as-a-player-its-just-a

Somehow, I'm starting to see IWD looking at this reloured portrait.
    Jairyannalolien
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    awesome!
    i love celebrity portraits :blush:

and these are simply great
    Kilivitz