Skip to content

HUNGER STRIKE

Comments

• CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    You're a big man, you'll be fiiiine.
    Buttercheese
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311

I will not eat until the devs at Beamdog release from captivity SoD. The game has rights as a public entity and it cries out for justice. I'm calling on all BG fans to unite with me in a hunger strike until they let the game go.

you have my sword
    Abel
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    wojtek said:

I will not eat until the devs at Beamdog release from captivity SoD. The game has rights as a public entity and it cries out for justice. I'm calling on all BG fans to unite with me in a hunger strike until they let the game go.

you have my sword
    It's high in iron.
    Skatan
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    ... No bows? No "AND MY AXE!" ?

Sometimes I forget not all the internet is Reddit. Thank god.
    DragonspearArdul
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    You have my fork...
    ...and my spoon...
    ...and my butterknife!

I just had a wonderful dinner of oxtail over rice. Hows that hunger thing working out for you?
    lolienButtercheese
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968

You'll have to wait until I'm about due for the colonoscopy I have coming up, then I'd be happy to join you. But only for a couple of days.
    spacehamzterlolien
  • ArcalianArcalian Member Posts: 359
    BillyYank said:

You have my fork...
    ...and my spoon...
    ...and my butterknife!

I just had a wonderful dinner of oxtail over rice. Hows that hunger thing working out for you?

Balduran's butter knife?
    YupImMadBroSkatan
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    YupImMadBroAbel
  • spacehamzterspacehamzter Member Posts: 77
    edited October 2015
    I'm glad to see so many people not eating. When a few of us die, maybe BeamDog will take us more seriously. Freedom at any cause, end the tyranny of beta testing!!!!
    [Deleted User]wojtek
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579

Freedom at any cause, end the tyranny of beta testing!!!!

spacehamzter
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Just a few more days until you reach enlightenment. Who'da thunk that SoD would take more fasting than enlightenment?
    spacehamzter
  • valamyrvalamyr Member Posts: 130
    *Takes 1 point of Hunger Damage!*

*Morale failure!*

*Panic!*
    spacehamzterCalmarJuliusBorisov
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    edited October 2015
    BillyYank said:

We're having chicken fried steak with bacon on it for dinner.
    Have fun with that hunger thing.
    Edit: Also, we just bought a box of Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies. Those are baked by fallen angels from a batter of pure sin. Don't let her innocent appearance fool you, Little Debbie is temptress of the highest order.

Besides, how do you know it even wants to be set free? Now it's all safe and pampered and being lovingly improved and fixed and balanced.

As soon as we get our hands on it we'll be playing it hard, hacking it, modding it and getting cheese all over it.

It's a scary world out here.

I always thought "Little Debbie" should be renamed to "Fat-ass Debbie" considering all of those products are high calorie sugary junk food. :P

spacehamzter
    You guys think this all a joke by talking about food. I am deeply concerned for the welfare of the game. It should not be in captivity this long. Who knows what trauma it experiences by those beta testers. If I die before the release at least I know I have given to a worthy cause.
    wojtek
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    deltago said:

@Elminster stop harassing people on the street.

I can't help it. I've been walking around asking people for cookies after @anduin stole all of @Nimran 's.
    spacehamzterlolienJuliusBorisovNimran
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605

You guys think this all a joke by talking about food. I am deeply concerned for the welfare of the game. It should not be in captivity this long. Who knows what trauma it experiences by those beta testers. If I die before the release at least I know I have given to a worthy cause.

SoD will be glad by the time it reaches the beta testers hands, right now it is likely still with the alpha testers. And we all know alphas tend to be more aggressive than betas.
    spacehamzterWowo
    cmk24 said:

SoD will be glad by the time it reaches the beta testers hands, right now it is likely still with the alpha testers. And we all know alphas tend to be more aggressive than betas.
    You don't know that and you are not being sensitive to how the game feels. It needs to be freed now! Later we can patch all the birthing wounds. Its not right for it be caged like a beast and prodded like a test animal. I'm so hungry I cant see straight, yes @elminster I will go to the Friendly Arm Inn and meet some friends there.

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    The friendly mage on the steps has been instructed to give you a :cookie: on my behalf.
    spacehamzterelminsterlolienJuliusBorisov
  • BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
    Poor SoD is being viciously and ruthlessly played and played every day by only the devs in captivity! Those heartless game creators to do that to their creation! I mean, we could be doing that to their creation instead... cuz we love it... or something... But the intellectual and aesthetic crime of it! Is there no law against it?! Won't anybody please stop them so people can eat around here!?! *patiently munches popcorn* Grumgumyumnum... Sorry shouldn't talk with my mouth full...
    wojtekspacehamzterlolienJuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited October 2015
    imageXan: I surely shall collapse from exhaustion before I fall on the battlefield.

lolienSkatanBhryaenNonnahswriter
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I already weigh 150 lbs. (68 kilos) soaking wet, so it's a no for me as well. In fact, I think I'll go make a sandwich.
    JuliusBorisovlolienspacehamzter
    jackjack said:

I already weigh 150 lbs. (68 kilos) soaking wet, so it's a no for me as well. In fact, I think I'll go make a sandwich.

Well, I am responding from the local hospital. They found me laying in the road. They are now forcing me to take food through tubes.

JuliusBorisovwojtek[Deleted User]jackjack
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    "I have just about seen enough waking hours, slave-driver."
    [Deleted User]jackjackJuliusBorisovspacehamzter
    edited November 2015
    I writing this on behalf of my roommate, who you know as spacehamzter. I regret to inform you that he is dead. It was a tragic event. He had gone without eating for several weeks and toward the end was completely delusional. Before he passed he said something about going for the eyes as he leaped from a 3 story window. As he lay dying he told me that he had an inappropriate relationship with a woman named Vicona and that I should give alms on his behalf at the temple of Helm. I'm not sure what you people had done to him to make him think this but I believe it must have been important. Please, give him the rest he deserves now by fulfilling his requests.
    JuliusBorisovAbelDragonspear[Deleted User]