Skip to content

Baldurs gate fans are the best of the best!

2»

Comments

• CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    "Baldurs gate fans are the best of the best!"

Why yes, yes we are.
  • BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    Baldur's Gate fans have always been the best! I'm glad to be one of them!
  • iamcelestialiamcelestial Member Posts: 19
    I don't know about BG fans as a whole, but I really enjoy the discussions here! I learn quite a lot and I see that even newb questions are answered seriously and seasoned players/game developers try to give insight/tips on the gameplay.

People seem to be well mannered. I actually do not even notice the moderators, which is a great sign!

I was reading the Siege of Dragonspear topic on rpgcodex today and OMG! The amount of hate and spite on ... everything really there was shocking. Worse than on a football (soccer) forum.

Good job here! Keep it up.

• wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    edited September 2015
    i really like to come here, to read almost everything and search for even tiny detail about Siege of Dragonspear
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    Waiting for SOD be released ,

If siege of dragonspear is good enough , here will be the best of best of best of best of best...

You must gather your party before purchase siege of dargonspear,
  • spacejawsspacejaws Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 389
    I don't think we are inherently nicer we just dissolve into nonsense before anything can heat up.

And then I kicked him in the head 'till he was dead.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Nyahahaha!
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    It took us a while to weed out some malcontents, but yeah, overall the forum is a pretty good environment. I just wish we had more info to talk about more often.
  • MoczoMoczo Member Posts: 236

It took us a while to weed out some malcontents, but yeah, overall the forum is a pretty good environment. I just wish we had more info to talk about more often.

I hear Quayle is actually three squirrels standing on top of each other and wearing a fake beard.

That's just something I heard.
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    BG community doesn't compare to the fine art community.

:kissing_smiling_eyes::smiley::smiley:
  • MoczoMoczo Member Posts: 236
    edited November 2015
    @DragonKing I like to think a really good old-school RPG *is* fine art, in its own way. ;)