Skip to content

Shining Lady stats

2»

Comments

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    lunar said:

I can not fathom a logical explanation to his enormous codpiece as shown in full pictures of him, though.

He's a guy.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

Vitor said:

SionIV said:

I agree with you on everything in this post, but in the original game Sarevok wasn't exactly fair, so it wouldn't be the first time Baldur's Gate had something ridiculously powerful as end boss.

That's exactly why I am thinking it is possible. And don't forget Irenicus, the Lv. 30 Wizard with passive improved alacrity. He is praticaly an emulation of Elminster or Raistlin Majere. Yes, that's exactly what I said. The final boss of Shadows of Amn is a wizard as powerful as Elminster and Raistlin. Even his stats (STR - 13; DEX - 21; CON - 14; INT - 18; WIS - 18; CHA - 17) are a copy of Elminster's, but with higher Dex.

(Heroes' Lorebook, pg. 48)
    Elmister's charisma should be two points higher considering he scores with chicks of all races.
    There is a first level spell for raising charisma.
    EntropyXII
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    BillyYank said:

lunar said:

I can not fathom a logical explanation to his enormous codpiece as shown in full pictures of him, though.

He's a guy.
    he's overcompensating

BillyYank
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Unable to think of a comment acceptable to the forum guidelines I instead offer this picture of a cute fluffy kitten.

Not even the Shining Lady can resist the power of kittens!
    Balrog99RAM021
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    edited January 2016
    Stats of kitten
    Str 5
    Dex 18
    Con 11
    Int 13
    Wis 9
    Cha 26
    kcwise[Deleted User]Krotos
  • LifatLifat Member Posts: 353
    Rodrian said:

lroumen said:

Stats of kitten
    Str 5
    Dex 18
    Con 11
    Int 1
    Wis 1
    Cha 26

Done.. kittens are stupid :neutral:
    Or are they evil masterminds who pretend to be pets who's stupid, to make sure that we keep feeding them and take care of them? HUH? Did you ever think about that? HUH?... What? My tinfoil hat is to block out the mind control beams!
    RodriankcwiseKrotos
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Vitor said:

What do you think are the Shining Lady's stats? Class, Race, Level, Abillity Scores and Alignment?

My guess:

Caelar
    Aasimar / Solar
    Paladin Lv. 20
    (Lawful Good)

Str: 18/23
    Dex: 17
    Con: 16
    Int: 12
    Wis: 15
    Cha: 20

My guess is
    Fallen Deva
    Blackguard 15
    Lawful evil

Str: 18/50
    Dex:18
    Cos:18
    Int: 17
    Wis: 14
    Cha:20
  • VitorVitor Member Posts: 288
    edited April 2016
    I haven't played SoD yet, but I'm very curious. Does anybody already knows Caelar's stats?

I know she's an Aasimar. And I assume she's a Paladin, right? What else? Does any body knows what are her six abillity scores and special equipaments?
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    Nope she's a fighter lvl 15 with some very good gear. I ctrl Q her and wasn't that impressive
    Vitor
  • Diogenes42Diogenes42 Member Posts: 597
    edited April 2016
    Big Spoilers Here

I am serious here friends, don't click this if you haven't beaten the game.

VitorKamigoroshi
  • AbelAbel Member Posts: 785
    What?! There's a 500K XP cap!
    @Vitor I'd advise you not to look at @Diogenes42 spoiler if you haven't played the game yet. It reveals some plot critical things about The Shining Lady.
    VitorEnialusMeliamne
    edited April 2016

Big Spoilers Here

Oh my god! You're able to recruit her!?
    Well, I guess I'll start playing tonight, with bad or good UI. Here I come, my Shining Lady!

@GrimLefourbe, too bad. I've just failed a Will Saving Throw. u.u
    mf2112
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    ... I liked my Luminous Necrotic Post-Human theory better... :'(
    Sorry if I spoiled that for you friend, I hope your enjoyment of the game will not be diminished. I've put a stronger warning in my previous post.

@Abel Yes there is a 500k XP cap in Siege of Dragonspear
    Vitor
  • AbelAbel Member Posts: 785
    @Diogenes42 I was just observing that:
    she was level 15.
    ;)
    edited April 2016

Sorry if I spoiled that for you friend, I hope your enjoyment of the game will not be diminished. I've put a stronger warning in my previous post.

@Abel Yes there is a 500k XP cap in Siege of Dragonspear

Of course not. I really wanted to know. And I wished for that to happen as soon as I watched the first trailer for SoD. Thank you very much, sir.
  • KhalDrogoKhalDrogo Member Posts: 60
    edited April 2016
    Wait a minute how are you able to recruit her seriously ? And the portrait how do you have it ?
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Prepare to be disappointed, people. She only joins in the final battle, and only if you don't have a full party. Then she's gone.
    edited April 2016
    @KhalDrogo Use spoiler tags please. This is very sensitive for people who haven't played the game yet.

@Vitor Don't read this one

She'll join your party in the final battle if you have space for her and choose the options that allow her to fight by your side. Every character that has a portrait will have a portrait upon being added to your party. You can ctrl Q Sarevok or Irenicus and they will have a portrait.

@Artemius_I
    This could make for an interesting BG2 mod maybe. Going through planes to rescue her so she can serve you/join you. Could be related to the planar sphere
    Abel said:

@Diogenes42 I was just observing that:

she was level 15.
    ;)
    Bosses in the old games always cheated a little, Sarevok was level 16 I think? Irenicus was 30 or something absurd as well
    KhalDrogo said:

Wait a minute how are you able to recruit her seriously ? And the portrait how do you have it ?

Please spoiler your post friend. As for your question:

If you have an open part slot at the end of the game and choose a particular dialogue path she will join you for the final fight.
    Abel
  • KhalDrogoKhalDrogo Member Posts: 60
    It's a shame we cannot have her gear too, I would love to have them for my Female Paladin
  • RodrianRodrian Member Posts: 426
    December 2015
    Rodrian said:

(...) Aasimar seems plausible too (...) and for me, plot twist about her being actually a "good guy", later joining us to defeat something way worse (demon from Dragonspears Castle cellar) is MOST possible.

@mlnevese and where is my prophet badge? :tongue:
    mlneveseEnialusMeliamneRAM021
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Rodrian Badges... Badges everywhere! :)
    Rodrian