Skip to content

Watch the Dragonspear Live Stream, today at 10am (PST) !

13»

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714

could someone please provide me with a direct link on how to sign up to be notified via email that a stream is upcoming. I have missed 2 of them and would appreciate someone giving me precise information on where to sign up to be notified.

@Gloomfrost Don't miss the stream this time ;)
  • rorikonrorikon Member Posts: 105
    I'm really confused by the url. Isn't Friday on the 4th of March, not the 5th?
    Kamigoroshi
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Well, there Beamdog goes again, changing everything! I remember the old days when the 4th of March was a Friday. Those were such happy times. sigh... but now Beamdog went and released an Enhanced Edition of the calendar and just HAD to modify things. This should really be an optional enhancement! At least let us change it in the ini file!
    rorikonlolienDanathionAstroBryGuy
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited March 2016
    The stream will be as usual, as two previous streams, on Friday, at 10 AM PST, 6 PM GMT, it's just a small mistake in the blog entry's name.
    kcwiseGrammarsalad
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    It's a leap week.
    rorikon
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    Dee said:

It's a leap week.

Leap Week?

New Patch for BG-EE ,BG2-EE first?
  • OsigoldOsigold Member Posts: 117
    Woo hoo, another Beamstream!
    Grammarsalad
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    rorikon said:

I'm really confused by the url. Isn't Friday on the 4th of March, not the 5th?

Well, at 11 AM on March 4th in Edmonton, it will be 5 AM on the 5th in Melbourne, so obviously the URL was written for the benefit of @LiamEsler. :smile:
    JuliusBorisov
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    We actually do all of our scheduling on Liam Time™. Yeah, it's a pain in the butt for everyone but Liam, but on the days when we want Liam to be involved, it comes in really handy for him.
    JuliusBorisovAstroBryGuyelminsterFaydark
  • FaydarkFaydark Member Posts: 279

IT'S BEEN A WEEK OK I'M TRYING MY BEST.

Yes, but what kind of week has it been? =p

• MonkeyLungsMonkeyLungs Member Posts: 44
    Wow! at some of the cool improvements to the engine.
  • clos4lifeclos4life Member Posts: 26
    Love the UI improvements!
  • Mikey205Mikey205 Member Posts: 307
    The new map is very, very cool and I'm liking the highlighting. The outlines I will see about, I think they look quite cool softening the sprites a little bit, but may be a bit too much after a while
  • rorikonrorikon Member Posts: 105
    I'm not sure about the outlines myself either, although I do find them somewhat better/useful when I'm zoomed out. The highlighting is great.
  • MonkeyLungsMonkeyLungs Member Posts: 44
    The outlines are massive improvement from my opinionated perspective.
  • MadrictMadrict Member Posts: 141
    The outlines help my eyes.....seriously....less strain to see what is happening with my characters against the background.
    BanArd
  • BeowulfBeowulf Member Posts: 236
    Oh no! What if I did not keep my invitation to the Dukes palace? Please tell me you got in there with out them. Thanks for the info charming funny hatted Bard Lass and Gentlemen fellow!
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    the outlines look nice. i understand that they're a graphic necessity in order to create a sharp edge for the now slightly blurry resampled sprite but they also serve a good practical purpose and the highlighting is simply great.

one thing that really annoys me is the color of the health bars. i would like it to be the same as the color of the circles (which means brighter). they have a gradient. the bright end should be the default "fluorescent" green/red, not that slightly darker and less saturated shade of green/red.
    i understand that it's also about visibility, but it's unnecessary, because the gradient distinguishes them from selection markers sufficiently when they overlap.