Skip to content

#11084 Lich with Phreya should not be invincible

124»

Comments

• Lamina_al3Lamina_al3 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I've got the same problem the lich won't die and Aerie will bug after that... Any help, please ?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
  • Lamina_al3Lamina_al3 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much mate, it's wonderful !
  • YayaTole_tocYayaTole_toc Member Posts: 3
    Can't kill the lich korkorran & open the door.Can someone help, please ?
    BALDUR.rar 1007.8K
    Hi @YayaTole_toc could you zip and attach the entire 0000000-savename folder please.
    Thanks
    It worked_ thank you !
  • mateobadajozmateobadajoz Member Posts: 2
    Hi, i have the same issue and im on Mac, cant override it :( im stuck in this bug
    Here is my savegame. Help pleeeease
  • mateobadajozmateobadajoz Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2015
    Ohhh finally did it, i just created an override folder on this path
    /Applications/Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition/Game Data/00782/BaldursGateIIEnhancedEdition.app/Contents/Resources/override

and i put override file on it. Thanks!!
    Gate70JuliusBorisov
  • Paladin66Paladin66 Member Posts: 1
    I'm having the same issue with the False Lich. All of the previous fixes posted are just .png files now. There are no zipped files to download or I don't know how to download them properly. I can't download any of the zipped .bcs files from previous posts. Can anyone help?
    Hi @Paladin66 if you are logged in, you should be able to download files. If you still have issues, please zip and attach a save instead.
    Thanks
  • NianekNianek Member Posts: 4
    Same problem, lich not dying and door closed. Help plz. Android Sony z3.
    Try this @Nianek there are some items left on the ground.
    no cloak :/
  • biffyclangerbiffyclanger Member Posts: 216
    So errmm I am about to do this quest, has anyone NOT had a bug? I mean should I pre-emptively install this fix or wait and see if it happens to me as well...
    Please, can you add the cloak to that save? I can't cheat on mobile. Thx.
    Gaah - will have to go investigate that now. Revised save in the meantime.
    @biffyclanger I'm fairly sure the fix will be required.
  • LorandarLorandar Member Posts: 33
    Hello Gate70,
    Unfortunately I seem to run into this bug while playing the game on iPad... The cloak wasn't stolen, I can't kill the first lich, and the conversation loop with Hexxat turns up afterwards.
    The fix seems easy enough to implement on PC or even mac, but on iPad it leaves me a bit baffled.
    Do you have any idea how to correct the bug on the iPad game version?

Failing that, I have 1 saved game before entering the Hexxat dungeon. Would replaying the whole area have a chance of fixing the bugs, or doesn't this affect the parameters once set by a previously corrupted save?
    Thanks in advance!
    Hi @Lorandar replaying the area would end with the same result. The only way around it for iPad would seem to be if you have Viconia, as suggested below. I'm not sure there is another way around it on the iPad if she's not available to you.
    sdb said:

Ok I finally found a way around this on the IPAD (assume it will work for other versions too)

Have Viconia turn undead. Once in control of the lich, have it cast imprisonment on itself. Bang. Door opens :)

Lorandar
    Fortunately I do, playing with an evil party.
    Thanks a lot for this hint, will try it out tonight.
    The workaround with Viconia's control ability worked fine, thank you!
    Gate70
  • beltramiespbeltramiesp Member Posts: 1
    Playing on iPad2, encountered this problem, and I found another solution. Since it is iOS the downloadable zip file is not an option.

Issue: In addition to the lich being unkillable, Neera and Hexxat both get stuck in a loop, each trying to talk with my PC and either repeating the same dialogue sequence over and over or continually giving the "Im ready."

Solution: Cast Imprisonment on the lich; it doesnt fix the bug but stops the loop and you are able to finish the quest. If your mage does not have Imprisonment, use an evil cleric or blackguard of high enough level to take control of the lich. Than have the lich cast Imprisonment on himself.
    hook71
  • omahawiomahawi Member Posts: 2
    Same issue. Invincible lich. Please help.
  • omahawiomahawi Member Posts: 2
    Another try.
    Sorry about that @omahawi, hopefully this should get you going again.