Skip to content

Long time forum lurker says hi thank you beamdog and the baldurs gate community on this forum.

Hello all checking this forum for years now but i have never posted before.
First of i wanna thank beamdog for making the enhanced edition games for baldurs gate.
Baldurs gate 1 and 2 are my favorite game's of all time and i have being very impressed
with the enhanced editions for baldurs gate.
What might even be more impressive then the enhanced editions is the community on this forum.
I read a lot of discussion on forums of games to get more information about the games i play
(beside reading guides or watching youtube videos xd)
And i have never seen a community that has being as enjoyable as this one figths rarely happend,
and discussions on this forum rarely get out of hand and when they do the moderators and devs are often quick to respond.
So after seeing the release date of siege of dragonspear being announced (march 31)
I thought it was about time to thank beamdog and the community on this forum (better late then never xd)
for the enjoyable discussions i had to read while ridding the bus to work or on my pc at work or at home ahah.
from 1 baldurs gate fan to another thank you and have a good day.

Blackorb.

Comments

• wraith5641wraith5641 Member Posts: 500
    Welcome, @Blackorb :)
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    Welcome to the forums! I have been the same way, but finally decided to get a little bit more involved myself.
  • FiachFiach Member Posts: 231
    In all honesty this is probably the most friendly and helpful forum I have ever joined. Welcome Blackorb :)
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Hail and well met, brave warrior @Blackorb!

All you really have to do, is be ever watchful for the Black Magic. It's dark, twisted and can lead you to places even Edwin would dare not go!

Travel safe, and may you find adventure, fortune and fame in your travels!
  • Eadwyn_G8keeperEadwyn_G8keeper Member Posts: 541
    This place is a real treasure IMHO, speaking as a person approaching Elder Years after a lifetime of strongly identifying with Tolkeinish things. Some billionaire ought to rent one of those Caribbean hedonistic resorts for a weekend when we can all get together for a Masquerade Ball.... [JUST SAYIN'] lolololol ~ @Blackorb Cheers!
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Welcome! A nice place this forum is. This is the reason why @Shandyr try to conquer it i think. For some reasons i don't want to mention here , without success.
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    Hey, hey, can I help??? I want to be the meal on the side!!