Skip to content

The Happy Thoughts Thread

wraith5641wraith5641 Member Posts: 500
Just thought I'd try and brighten the atmosphere a little bit.

Post any experiences you have had recently (or at any time) that have filled you with joy. I'll go first:

I got a promotion a couple of weeks ago. I'm now a supervisor at the gym I work at.

Your turn :)
NonnahswriterSilverstarJuliusBorisovBelgarathMTHTeflonlolien[Deleted User]ZiminairGozetaRavenslightSmilingSwordsemiticgoddessbrus

Comments

• wraith5641wraith5641 Member Posts: 500
    @Silverstar Ah, well done!

I'm glad you love it. It can be difficult to settle into new surroundings, but it seems like you've taken to the task extremely well :)
    lolienZiminairGozetaRavenslight
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    It actually felt like springtime today! Living in England it's mostly raining, even in the summer so 20C is a big deal :)
    JuliusBorisovZiminairlolienRavenslight
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisovZiminairGozetaRavenslight
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    World hunger is decreasing. War and violence are getting less common. Folks in India as well as America are getting more to eat, even as our population grows. Standard of living is going up almost everywhere. Internet access is spreading across the world. More and more people are getting higher education worldwide.

Also, another birthday for the United States. Technically, we got our independence on September 3, 1783, but still. Happy July 4th, everybody.
    brusNonnahswriterCrevsDaaklolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I nearly finished writing all my reports...
    CrevsDaaklolien