Skip to content

Legacy of Bhaal Iron Man Daigle run

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
Dear forumites, I introduce you an adventure of a jester, named Phillip Daigle, on the Sword Coast.

Rules:

No-reload
Legacy of Bhaal mode
Taking the third attribute roll as-is
-1 penalty to all saving throws

Some pre-history:

This is why if you name your character Phillip Daigle, you get a -1 penalty to saving throws.

So, to the character-creation process:

1st roll:

2nd roll:

3rd roll:

Hmm, yes, a very *fortunate* roll, 8-14-10-13-15-17. 17 CHA! So, we have a very charismatic jester here! Well, other stats don't matter if your tactics is right, I guess.

A small tweak to the biography:

And voila!

Meet @PhillipDaigle - pay attention to saving throws (they have a +1 penaly - all other bards start with 13/14/12/16/15, while this awesome bard starts with 14/15/13/17/16), proficiencies chosen according to Phillip (maces and clubs)

The Hard as Bhaals mode activated:

ArdulelminsterbrusjustfeelinathomeDoubledimasFlashburnSjerrieMoradinlolienGoturalBelgarathMTHlansounetillathidFinneousPJjoluvAutequiEnialusMeliamnelunarGenderNihilismGirdleAzzaraYupImMadBroSpaceInvaderdrakirRodrianOlderThan13YearsjackjackAnduinYgramulNoobaccaBlackravenElrandirGrumsemiticgoddessCrevsDaakThacoBellmonico

Comments

• justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    Bookmarked. I'm curious if bengoshi will make it to those Illithids in the Underdark. (Do I understand correctly that this page will be updated with progression of the run?) I have faith! May your rolls, now more than ever, all be natural 20s! :smile:
    JuliusBorisovlolienGoturalCrevsDaak
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Something worthy to read at last. Have a good and succesful run @bengoshi !
    GoturalGenderNihilismGirdleJuliusBorisovGozeta
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Did you have to Keeper those saving throw penalties, or did they actually program that into the game engine? If so, is it the name that activates the penalty, or putting in that bio entry word for word?
    JuliusBorisov
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    This is cool. Do you mind if other people try this as well?
    lolienGenderNihilismGirdleJuliusBorisovGotural
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Seems interesting. Bookmarking the topic.
    lolienGenderNihilismGirdleJuliusBorisovGotural
  • EnialusMeliamneEnialusMeliamne Member Posts: 399
    Yep, this thread is now star'd too.
    GenderNihilismGirdlelolienJuliusBorisov
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Awesome! That LoB difficulty seems pretty hardcore, as xp bonuses aren't boosted like HoF in iwd. That may be the new difficulty to master!
    You don't have scs, right? If scs was made compatible, would you? LoB+SCS the thought alone scares me, tbh.
    GenderNihilismGirdlelolienJuliusBorisov
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    @bengoshi If we ever get that far will you take this guy to SoD and beyond?
    GoturalGenderNihilismGirdleJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Keep it up, @bengoshi
    And true enough, LoB makes you look even at Kobolds in a different way.
    GoturalJuliusBorisovGenderNihilismGirdleCrevsDaak