Skip to content

What is the highest roll on character gen you have got?

2»

Comments

• SkaroseSkarose Member Posts: 247
  • dracostrikedracostrike Member Posts: 151
    What kind of warrior got that roll?!
    GenderNihilismGirdle
  • DullSkullTheSecondDullSkullTheSecond Member Posts: 243
    102 on an elven ranger that i had no plans of playing :neutral:
    GenderNihilismGirdle
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353

What kind of warrior got that roll?!

Inquiring minds need to know @Skarose I personally want to see a playthrough thread of whoever this is!
    edited May 2016
    @dracostrike @GenderNihilismGirdle
    Kriegr "The Hammer of Justice" currently looking to bring some justice to Caelar Argent.

Paladin, Cavalier, played through BGEE, all tomes applied.

Post edited by Skarose on
    GenderNihilismGirdleGrummf2112
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    It almost seems a shame to apply a tome to Strength with that 18/00 you rolled :'(
    semiticgoddess
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Jackpot! Rolled 98 on a human assassin. My previous highest was 92. May or may not dual-class to a mage or fighter... not sure yet. Either way can't wait to get that epic 19 STR backstab with the Katana +1. He's got an awesome ninja portrait (source):

Skarose
  • dracostrikedracostrike Member Posts: 151
    Now you need to work out how to get Yoshimo's soundfile of "Kai!" to work when you crit backstab ^^
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Mush_Mush said:

I just want to be superman, that's my problem.

Must have high roll!

*click, click, click, click!

*eyes bleed, rolls 97, stores, keeps rolling anyway...

*accidentally clicks to previous screen...

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    AaaarrraghgrrrhagagrrhdgahrgahegahaaaRrrr!

*eats mashedtaters comfort food and keeps rolling.

This was me last night, for some cruel sadistic reason the game refused to give me anything higher than 89 and I, in turn, refused to accept 89......rolled for an hour (not even joking was half watching Gotham at the time lol)....finally gets 92 clicks past it... o.o ....soul destroyed.....gave up, came back after eating....rolled 92 in less than 30 seconds. wow.
    Tymora was taunting you. :wink:
    Almost a 100! A 99 with 91% strength. This Kensai is destined for dualing at 9th level. The world of epic back stabs and effective two-weapon fighting awaits, but first I've got to finish my evil assassin run and then we'll see what the future holds for "Daemos Kane". (Siege of dragonspear is inspiring me to try all the different types of thieves ;)

*Custom portrait art by 'Feimo' vb.jro7i.net/girls185937
    GenderNihilismGirdle
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    While not my highest total roll (which is still at 96,) I just hit an 87 with 18/95 Strength, which is the highest exceptional strength roll I've ever had on a roll.

It also struck me that my gnome, at about 3.5 feet, is TECHNICALLY stronger than Minsc. It amuses me.
    GenderNihilismGirdle
  • WindruWindru Member Posts: 10
    Well, I am happy to have a 95 for my human ranger.
    GenderNihilismGirdle
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    So starting up my new Necromancer, I know all I needed was an 88 for all non-needed stats at 10, DEX and INT at 18 and CON and WIS at 16. But I set up an autoroller and left it alone for an hour while I watched some TV.

That's right, a 99. I've naturally re-jiggered the stats to be better fitting. Though now I'm running a Mage with 18 STR. CHA is the lowest, at 11, which fits me pretty good and makes some sense for a Necromancer, they're not the most sociable sort.

This means I've gotten a MASSIVE stat roll on a class that doesn't really need it, but I'm still JUST SHY of the 100+ club. Ah, well.