Skip to content

You have been waylaid by enemies and must defend yourselves!

2»

Comments

• dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    And the Bastard Club takes the lead! Now all we need is a mod for this, maybe a club that does something like 2D4 damage but polymorphs the wielder with a critical hit?
    Kamigoroshi
  • CluasCluas Member Posts: 355
    I would have chosen the golf club ....
    Kamigoroshi
  • KampfKaninchenKampfKaninchen Member Posts: 139
    What about the Gentlemen's club?
    The sudden rise of the Bastard clubs seems suspicious to this member of the more family-values-orientated War club faction. And yes, I hold the Gentlemen's club accountable for that.
    KamigoroshidunbarmashedtatersCluas
  • doggydoggy Member Posts: 313
    I would like to have voted for country club. But a twohander will have to do.
    Kamigoroshimashedtaters
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    The first rule of Fight Club...
    KamigoroshimashedtatersSkatanCrevsDaak
  • ChnapyChnapy Member Posts: 360
    edited June 2016
    With just a single club you can easily make 4 quarterclubs. Verily this is a force to be reckoned with.
    Kamigoroshimf2112Skatan
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Chnapy said:

With just a single club you can easily make 4 quarterclubs. Verily this is a force to be reckoned with.

And if you also have two rope pieces and a corkscrew at hand, you could even create a pair of the legendary Clubchaku! :wink:

bleusteelmashedtatersBalrog99CrevsDaak
    Playing PST:EE made me consider adding further weapon categories to the poll:
    • One-Armed Club: the handy club with an helpful hand
    • Femur Club: every hellhound will love you to death
    • Crutch: no one expects the Pharod Inquisition~
    All that's left is field testing.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Kamigoroshi
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    edited April 2017
    Man, Rassad's questline in BG would have been the perfect place to finally add Chanserv's Fish. Right smack dab in the hands of one of those ice troll's hands. BIP! ,right upside some ol party members noggin. :D

I said spiked clubs cause I used to make em, but in lieu of that, the Charles Bronson 'roll of quarters in a sock'method would do in a pinch. B)
    Kamigoroshi
    Balrog99 said:

I vote for the Chess Club. It allows you to think 2 rounds ahead in order to use it as both a weapon AND a shield...

@Balrog99 Hah! I'd bout pay to see that, so serious are chess players.
    KamigoroshiBalrog99
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Good morning club
    Kamigoroshi
  • DrakeICNDrakeICN Member Posts: 623
    edited April 2017

(Skip to 2:59)
    Kamigoroshi
    That's clearly a Long Club! Quarterclubs aren't even a quarter of that length. :fearful:
    Balrog99
    edited April 2017

That's clearly a Long Club! Quarterclubs aren't even a quarter of that length. :fearful:

Quarter refers to the hardness of the wood, not the length of the shaft.

Though my club have no problem with the latter either - the genre is called fantasy, remember?
    A quarterclub ain't a quarterstaff, is all I'm sayin'. Different meanings apply for different weaponries. Especially made up ones like in this thread. :trollface:
    Errr... a club 1/4th of the length of a standard club, (whatever that is, lets say tonfa) is actually a knuckleduster.

That cant be what you meant, can it? So, I am gonna go ahead and continue to believe it means a shillelagh.
    @DrakeICN Already been answered on page one. Very deadly in the hands of Fairies indeed. :wink:
    ThacoBell said:

So, is the quarter club a big or small club? I'm picturing something like a dual bladed staff, but with big blunt knobs at the end :smile:

Miniature Giant Dire Mace, only clubbier. And one quarter the size of a classy club. =p

• tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    No option for Canadian Club?
    ZaghoulKamigoroshi
    tbone1 said:

No option for Canadian Club?

A hit from that gets the drunk effect on the enemy. Be a good jester weapon me thinks. ;)
    Kamigoroshitbone1Balrog99