Skip to content

How's the promised Mizhena rewrite coming along?

2»

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    @semiticgod: I wouldn't put too much stock in kamuizin's hysteria - his idea of persecution is when people disagree with him.

For the record, the links he so helpfully put up demonstrate that 1) he suggested a "prejudice quest" for Mizhena so players could act transphobic without penalty, and 2) he approved of Dorn being the same-sex romance because he'd be the most likely to rape other party members.

No one's ever censored him for those comments, nor should they: as I always say, small-minded trolls always tell on themselves. You might as well let them.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited October 2016
    Ok, my friend. Lemme give you some likes, so you don't feel ignored.

Anyway @semiticgod, that "different person" mentioned isn't this gentle fellow 2 posts above, just to say.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited October 2016
    shawne said:

@semiticgod: I wouldn't put too much stock in kamuizin's hysteria - his idea of persecution is when people disagree with him.

For the record, the links he so helpfully put up demonstrate that 1) he suggested a "prejudice quest" for Mizhena so players could act transphobic without penalty, and 2) he approved of Dorn being the same-sex romance because he'd be the most likely to rape other party members.

No one's ever censored him for those comments, nor should they: as I always say, small-minded trolls always tell on themselves. You might as well let them.

1) Without penalty comes from your twisted mind dude. If there's any penalty or not it's up to the devs if said forbidden content ever come to be made.

2) provide source (don't forget the context when you do), please.
  • AyiekieAyiekie Member Posts: 975
    kamuizin said:

Ok, my friend. Lemme give you some likes, so you don't feel ignored.

It's cool, someone whose opinion means rather more to me brought it up in the original thread.

But should you ever actually want to have a respectful discussion, instead of sneering and insulting at each other, we could give it a try.
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239

@kamuizin: I actually remember the comment by @shawne you mentioned, and in the interests of honesty, I'll say that I was not impressed. Calling somebody a miserable cretin or a small-minded troll is a violation of the site rules and adds nothing to the discussion.

Whereas calling people feminazis and fascists just breathes so much life into the discourse. *rolleye*
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    edited October 2016
    kamuizin said:

shawne said:

1) Without penalty comes from your twisted mind dude. If there's any penalty or not it's up to the devs if said forbidden content ever come to be made.

2) provide source (don't forget the context when you do), please.
    OK.
    kamuizin said:

I'd prefer Dorn being the gay romance as i feel him more inclined to force his will over others, he's probally not the kind of person that care or accept rejection, if he want it woe to anyone in his patch.

These are your own words, taken from this post: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/78541/#Comment_78541
This discussion has been closed.