Skip to content

The Tale of the Totemic Druid

1234568»

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited October 2016
    Yeah, the odds that Harm would work against Mel, more so with the first attempt, are VERY, VERY low - it was just a successful load (after load, after load) on the video.
    semiticgoddesslolienCrevsDaak
  • NightmareWraithNightmareWraith Member Posts: 77
    It's the Solar that you had trouble with though right? So just use physical mirror like that person did as for melissan just use the Deva's? Summoning 2/3 of the should be enough?
  • NightmareWraithNightmareWraith Member Posts: 77
    @Grondo Oh ok fair enough sounds like SCS is definitely way too hard for me....

@JuliusBorisov I see why you love the Glitter spell, still able to buff pets without coming out of invisibility is OP... I have gone into the Beholder den and haven't had slightest trouble because of it
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    With all this thread-necromancing I'd like to mention that currently @Grondo has started a run with a solo totemic druid in BGT, the first post is here.

Yahiko, though, is a part of my custom party, which is currently exploring the TotSC content, and hopefully will try himself against Ust Natha SCS and Tactics Irenicus, as well as Ascension ToB.
    lolienCrevsDaakSkatan
  • stu2331stu2331 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2021
    bbear wrote: »
    Nice challenge! I'll definitely follow this thread.

Just curious, is there supposed to be something in the spoiler tag? I try clicking on them but nothing is revealed.

Edit: Something is weird. When I open this thread, I cant open the spoilers. However, after I edit this post, I can click on them.

Can't see the pictures
    Post edited by stu2331 on