Skip to content

Who are the Moderators (and How to Spot a Team Member)

2»

Comments

• MakeAthkatlaGrtAgainMakeAthkatlaGrtAgain Member Posts: 132
    edited December 2016
    After I did a new user welcome post, I now permanently get this "You have posted 1 times within 60 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 300 seconds before attempting to post again." whenever I make a new thread. It's gone on a lot longer than 300 seconds and it's forever and won't end! It's impossible to make any more threads after that.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @MakeAthkatlaGrtAgain Sorry. Forum anti-spam feature. You're now no longer a non-verified user so it shouldn't happen again. If it happens again let us know, Vanilla Forums are know for their quirks :)
  • Vanilla Forums? Hmm... Sometimes companies code their own forum software. I guess it would've taken too long to do.
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    Would it be possible to make moderators and team members visible on the mobile version of the forums, too?
    If background color is not possible, maybe the names in a different color?
    People who visit the forums via mobile phone won't ever find out who they're talking to, if they don't visit the profiles to see it.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Arvia wrote: »
    Would it be possible to make moderators and team members visible on the mobile version of the forums, too?
    If background color is not possible, maybe the names in a different color?
    People who visit the forums via mobile phone won't ever find out who they're talking to, if they don't visit the profiles to see it.

The mobile version is quite limited in many aspects. I don't think it can be done. @JuliusBorisov