Skip to content

Who is your BG waifu/ husbando?

Comments

• ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    My closest thing to waifu was Viconia. Neera would have probably beaten her, but she wasn't around until much later when I no longer really cared about characters.

Also agree on Delainy, she has a very nice background.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Neera.
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Okay, if I must pick just one, then oddly enough I'll pick Xan. The man is pretty, and between his intelligence, his dry humor and his rampant insecurities I can't get enough of the fellow. I feel like we could enjoy a glass of wine (or tea) while talking about poetry or music, and would be able to mutually enjoy dark or depressing art/media in various forms.

As for the women... that's complicated and hard to narrow down (there are so many good choices! I'm picky when it comes to men, so Xan was an easy choice). Aerie is a sweetheart with lots of insecurities (win), Imoen keeps growing on me as an adorable and perky option, Hexxat is just delicious, and from what little I've seen of her Mazzy seems all-around great. Runner-up prizes to Neera and Alora. Plenty more I would be interested in, but it would end badly (you know, the bad girls... Safana, Viconia, Shar-Teel).

Feels like cheating to pick your own CHARNAME, but the ones I get invested in I am probably also interested in. Veraka probably makes the list somewhere for me, but it's hopeless to try to rank the ladies in any kind of order.

Anyway, all of this is to say... Xan.
  • AstafasAstafas Member Posts: 448
    Neera of course, she's adorable! But with this portrait:

• Cabal82Cabal82 Member Posts: 76
    Aerie. Always sweet little Aerie.
  • Teo_liveTeo_live Member Posts: 186
    edited December 2016
    Imoen is the best!! Heck she has an entire cult following, fanpage and a mod dedicated to romancing her. Aerie or Delainy is a close second with the cuteness factor.

For the worst... Neera as she is everything I DON'T like in a female, I wanna divorce that ditsy waifu B)
  • PentiumDPentiumD Member Posts: 62
    I wonder if Garrick would make a good Husband :lol:
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    PentiumD said:

I wonder if Garrick would make a good Husband :lol:

Too much of a wanderer and philanderer. (Thinking of his BG2 scene.) I doubt he'd be able to stay interested in a monogamous partner for long, like Coran.

My BG husband is Anomen. I see the hurt little boy behind all his flaws, and I like that I can help him redeem himself. He's also as strong as Superman, and drop dead gorgeous.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Mook. Heck, she might have been that joinable thief NPC option we wanted.
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    Black Lilly is my waifu fight me
  • FrancoisFrancois Member Posts: 452

...I doubt he'd be able to stay interested in a monogamous partner for long, like Coran.

Noboby said we had to be monogamous. My waifus are Y'tossi, Nalmissra, Xie Win Toh, Zauviir and the Huntress. I don't care much for Hive Mothers but I'll marry her too if the others insist.
  • profanitywarningprofanitywarning Member Posts: 294
    Illasera, Phaere, Faldorn, Bodhi, Anishai.
    And Clara, Mook, Imoen, Viconia, Iltha, Escaped Clone.
    And Adalon. Mustn't forget Adalon.
  • Teo_liveTeo_live Member Posts: 186
    Kurona said:

Unpopular opinion: I would so hit that >.>

• FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Teo_live said:

Kurona said:

Monster girls need love too!

Also, a reminder to have just one waifu. Getting more waifu will destroy your laifu.
  • QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    Jaheira of the vanilla.
    Tashia of the mod.

I guess I'm a sucker for the woman who gets her heart broken from a past relationship. (Dead to the former, gone powermad crazy to the second).
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited December 2016
    Flashburn said:

Teo_live said:

Kurona said:

Monster girls need love too!

Also, a reminder to have just one waifu. Getting more waifu will destroy your laifu.
    says you. i gain a new waifu in every new game,anime,etc.

as for the question.

neera.
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    Kurona said:

Francois said:

I don't care much for Hive Mothers but I'll marry her too if the others insist.

Okay, now I know what I'm gonna work on next.
  • former_customerformer_customer Member Posts: 111
    Well, having experienced girls with BIG PROBLEMS and TROUBLED PASTS, and learned to file them under "Not worth the hassle." So, that pretty much disqualifies the female romances in the game right there. Imoen is smart, capable, and amazingly resilient, in addition to being very attractive. She works through her own trauma (which is pretty considerable) and comes out of it with her identity intact. She also chooses humanity and humility when faced with a chance to grasp at more.

Honorable mention to Mazzy, but I like my women to be of my own species. Also, three feet tall. And hairy feet.

So, Imoen.
  • SkandiiSkandii Member Posts: 17
    Anomen <3

I understand why he is the way he is in the beginning, knowing of his horrible situation with his father. I think he is really sweet, and he's gorgeous as well.

I can never play a game without him & romanced and always push him towards the good, I felt bad the one time I chose the other path just to see how it all goes!
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Still Neera. From a distance, tho, don't want incendiary cows falling on me.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    A couple years ago (I think) I posted Aerie to this thread. As I get older, though, Jaheira appeals to me more and more. Mazzy is also high on the waifu list.
    Skandii said:

Anomen <3

I understand why he is the way he is in the beginning, knowing of his horrible situation with his father. I think he is really sweet, and he's gorgeous as well.

I can never play a game without him & romanced and always push him towards the good, I felt bad the one time I chose the other path just to see how it all goes!</p>

No need to get sarcastic. o:)

Just kidding. It's very reassuring to see that even the ugliest of dogs can get some love here on the forums :wink:
  • ArcanisArcanis Member Posts: 377
    When I first played the game I would have said Aerie, but over time Imoen won my heart.
    Then EE came around.. So I'm torn between Neera and Imoen.. x_x (also, I still believe Neera was - in part- created for those who like Imoens character =P)

Well I ultimatly choose Imoen still.. She is also fun-loving and less dangerous than a certain wild mage ^^