Skip to content

Well met

Wandering_RangerWandering_Ranger Member Posts: 175
edited February 2017 in New Members Welcome Area
Hello all,

I actually only joined this forum so I can resolve a bug I am having with the game (now resolved), but I thought I'd say hi while I'm at it. Who knows, if it is a friendly and positive atmosphere, I may well stick around.

I am a huge fan of the Infinity Engine games and have been pretty much playing them since they came out. In my opinion, nothing will ever top them in terms of immersion, replayability, and the sheer joy you feel when it's time for yet another dive into the Realms. After all, there is a reason that nearly two decades later people are still playing them, and that there was a market big enough for these games to be enhanced in the first place.
Post edited by Wandering_Ranger on
Kurumi[Deleted User][Deleted User]AnduinJuliusBorisovCrevsDaakHaHaCharadegrisbosskGard_Sture

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum! You have just found a gateway to the positive plane :) Stick around and have fun!
    KurumiWandering_RangerJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    Welcome @Wandering_Ranger - always nice to see new people around here that enjoy adventuring the realms and beyond!!! *^_^*
    mlneveseWandering_RangerJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    edited February 2017
    Welcome mate. Have fun!
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    Wandering_RangerJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    welcome!
    Wandering_RangerJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • Wandering_RangerWandering_Ranger Member Posts: 175
    @Shandyr, might I ask what this cookie thing is all about? I've noticed the user "Nimran" always offers cookies to newcomers.

Should I be offended he hasn't offered me one, or is it nothing to worry about since I got one from you?

This is greatly troubling. Any light you could shed on the matter would be greatly appreciated. I'm afraid to say that I'm not well versed in cookie-politics.
    [Deleted User]mlneveseJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
    Forget about cookies. They are used to track you. Martian popcorn is free and has no tracking devices inside...
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
    But I must gather my party before venturing forth!
    [Deleted User]AnduinJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Just to let everyone know, I'm still working on a red velvet cake dispenser. I'm basing it on an old family recipe: first you steal the box, ...
    mlnevese[Deleted User]JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
    Welcome to the insanity :)
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520

*sigh*

I'm afraid my confusion is only escalating. I think I'll leave this as an unsolved mystery.

In any case, thank you all for the warm welcome. Also, I must mention @Kurumi, your display picture is simply amazing. It's rare to find fantasy artwork that is so detailed yet not overdone. My compliments.

Oh.. thank you very much, but all the praise should go to the artist of that pic, who is called "SirTiefling" (I use many of his amazing works as custom char pics in the IE games).
    Wandering_RangermlneveseJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Hey! Have a real :cookie:!
    JuliusBorisov
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I find insanity, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder...

After much experimentation involving many beholder eyes, a blender and sacrificial broccoli... I believe I can make anyone beautiful and insane by eating my Broccoli Surprise Peyes.

Welcome @Wandering_Ranger I am @Anduin , the only undead pin up gnome in faerun.

For I have eaten all the peyes!

Mwahahah!
    JuliusBorisovNimranmlneveseCrevsDaak
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Just a quick warning about Shandyr's false cookies: they have baked cauliflower in them. Gross. Cauliflower was always meant to roam free, not be baked into an imitation cookie.
    mlneveseCrevsDaakAnduinJuliusBorisov
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    Nice to meet you!
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisov