Skip to content

modron maze portal lenses

cutterbladecutterblade Member Posts: 2

I can't seem to find a vendor that will buy the
portals lenses from the maze
. I've checked all the vendors ( I think ) and the lenses are always grayed out. at about 3200 coppers each it would be nice to sell them.

anyone know for sure where they can be sold?

thx

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    They are marked as plot-critical item and can not be sold anywhere.
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    edited April 2017
    During testing this question arose and hurricane answer me that they knew about it
    (lense was possible to sold in original)
    so I did not report on redmine.
    Too bad when sell item CHR does not affect the selling price.
  • cutterbladecutterblade Member Posts: 2
    thx for the answers. I'm not sure they're plot critical but I think Teflon has the right of it.
    overall, I like the EE version. hopefully they'll patch it in the near future, till then thx bashers.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    This is currently a bug in PST:EE, we have it logged in.
  • Radek_zCRadek_zC Member Posts: 1
    It seems I cant get out of the
    Modron Maze
    . I have
    killed the evil wizard who dropped the lens (red gem), but there seem to be no way how to use it to teleport out.
    Am I doing something wrong?
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Have you tried right-clicking on the gem in your inventory and pressing "use"?
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    I'm not entirely sure what purpose they serve other than
    a quick way out of the Rubikon maze. After all, you can already do the exact same thing by speaking with the engineer.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Tresset said:

I'm not entirely sure what purpose they serve other than

a quick way out of the Rubikon maze. After all, you can already do the exact same thing by speaking with the engineer.
    They should give about 3,000 CP at a shop. I believe there is a bug so you can't sell them, but the devs are looking into it.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    argent77 said:

They are marked as plot-critical item and can not be sold anywhere.

Well, if it as simple as that, I may as well just remove the erroneous flag myself and then provide the hotfix to everyone here.
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    NOTE: The flag itself is not erroneous, the vanilla code just didn't check for it in stores
    Huh. That's... weird, since they're not necessary and they drop randomly. Not sure why they'd be plot-critical.
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    Looks like you can kill the guy who lets you out and he's scripted to drop one.
    Ahhh, that does make a certain amount of sense. Still, you can just drop them, so...