Skip to content

M'khiin quest not progressing

Hey folks, I have a problem with M'khiins quest:
after we fought the goblin spirits, we managed to find the hidden treasure. She initiated a dialog about the traps and that she'll have a look on the treasure. But after we found the bow etc. nothing happend. The quest is still marked as unsolved in my journal. I assume a bug here....loading didn't work...How can I fix that? Are there any console commands?
thanks for answering :-)

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Could you zip and attach a save for inspection please (will require the 000nnnnnn- folder and content of).
    Thanks
  • Bhaalspawn84Bhaalspawn84 Member Posts: 4
    Ok, thx. Is this right?
    Yep. As a temporary measure either use console command as below or use this save.
    C:SetGlobal("BD_SDD221_LOOT","GLOBAL",0)

& if you report the bug as per https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/49845 that would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Hey,
    thx for these tipps. I used the code and the savegame, the quest is solved, but now she's repeating the dialog "fouleye didn't lie" ovr and over again, when I try to speak to her...
    Hmm, try adding this command
    C:SetGlobal("BD_SDD221_FOUND","BD1000",2)
    Yeah, that worked^^ Thanks
    You're welcome. Let me know if you report it as mentioned above.
    Thanks
  • ZedalionZedalion Member Posts: 8
    Having this exact same issue now on iPad. This still a known bug? Does it impact later quests in her questline?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Hello! Can you please attach a zip of your save, please?

Is it a new game started on iOS? Or you loaded a SoD save from PC?
    Hi,

This is a new game started on iOS. I have no idea how to make a zip of a save from an iPad, but I will if someone can walk me through it.
    Orr....wait. Maybe this is it?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    From the QA: Can you clarify what you're porting as the original issue at the top of the thread isn't there when they look. Speaking to M'Khiin sees her say that Fouleye toady line. Speaking to her again sees the same dialogue. & again. & again. If that's what is being reported it is a different issue to the journal entry not being closed off.
    Can you please provide more detail?
    Yes, sorry, the dialogue is caught in a loop which led me to believe that the quest was not tagged as finished.
    Thanks! We'll file an internal ticket for this particular issue. In future, please, report bugs you encounter on support.baldursgate.com - our dedicated bug tracker.